Gracie Barra Kimono?

It's not for me (i'd be strung up if i got another Kimono at the moment) - my Coach was thinking about ordering one though - he's an a4 I beleive.

I know this thread is almost out of nirvana but i dont want to make a new thread (double yellow :rolleyes:)

soo where the F..k do i get a Atama/mkimono or a keiko Gracie barra kimono?

I dont want to spent money on the selfmade gb own production gi... this one sucks.

regards

lol this is the oldest thread i ve seen tht i ve actually posted in

check atama!!

btw props for being one of the few to actually use the search function

The GB Competition Kimono sold at graciebarra.com is pretty nice. It may take forever for them to get to you in Europe but it's worth a try.

The GB Competition Kimono sold at graciebarra.com is pretty nice. It may take forever for them to get to you in Europe but it's worth a try.

the competition kimono is absolut bullshit. I wont spend my money for that silly product.

I want the old school machado/ atama/ keiko gb kimono :(

some one else?

http://www.graciebarrastore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=44

Those are the same patches as i have on my GB gi that i got directly from Gracie Barra America here in Lake Forest. Just buy whatever Gi it is you prefer and put the patches on it.... you aren't going to find one of the old GB gi's unless its used most likely.

I've got the same as you linked to the shop. They are defiantly not the same as on the official kimono.

The seperat Patches are more like... plastic!

I can confirm the seperate GB patches are different than the patches on the GB gis. I train at a GB school and purchased one of their gis. The patches on the gi are nice. I have a gameness gi I wanted to add patches to, so I ordered a set from Budovideos.com. The patches I recieved were completely different. They are clearly of lower quality and feel completely different. The back, leg, equipe, and gb lapel patch are all bigger than the ones on my gi. This is a dilemma for me because I want to conform to the school standards but I don't want to put low quality patches on a great quality gi. Anyone know where I can get the better quality patches?

Back