Gordon ramsey and his various shows.

Free over the internet? Or...? What do you mean free to air?

Free as in free like the local networks are here. Do you not have free local tv wherever you live?

Reasonably competent Iron Man triathlete and was a a half decent footballer. Growing up in scotland usually teaches you how to handle yourself, as well. He'd flatten 99% of Sherdog without much trouble. And positively manhandle Bourdain.

Bourdain by RNC, round 3. BJJ > all

Every time I watch Hells Kitchen I think I'd hit him with the jab followed by the uppercut if he talked to me like that. It's unreal to me to see people with so little self respect they let some cunt scream in their face.
You would sit quietly. It is no different than a coach getting after a football player during the game.

Ramsay is the man. One of the best chefs in the world, and mic skills beyond that of any WWE superstar.

Like others in the thread, I agree that Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares UK is better than its American counterpart. I blame the production team at FOX.

A great Gordon show I would recommend is a 4 part series called Gordon Behind Bars. Over 6 months, Gordon goes to a prison, forms a brigade of inmates, and they work at a goal of creating food inside to be sold outside.

You would sit quietly. It is no different than a coach getting after a football player during the game.

Ramsay is the man. One of the best chefs in the world, and mic skills beyond that of any WWE superstar.

Like others in the thread, I agree that Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares UK is better than its American counterpart. I blame the production team at FOX.

A great Gordon show I would recommend is a 4 part series called Gordon Behind Bars. Over 6 months, Gordon goes to a prison, forms a brigade of inmates, and they work at a goal of creating food inside to be sold outside.

I would not sit quietly. Every time anyone has screamed in my face as an adult, including a boss, I've told them they had two choices. Stop talking to me like that or take it outside.

There's pretty much never a reason to scream at another person over something trivial.

I would not sit quietly. Every time anyone has screamed in my face as an adult, including a boss, I've told them they had two choices. Stop talking to me like that or take it outside.

There's pretty much never a reason to scream at another person over something trivial.

Hey I thought I recognized you, tough guy!

Hey I thought I recognized you, tough guy!

Lol at tough guy. Has nothing to do with being tough or street, it's just common decency. I've trained people and supervised people. In that capacity I've never once raised my voice.

It's not necessary to yell at another grown adult when they make a mistake, unless they're also rude and insubordinate. And people that are fuck ups AND rude tend to get fired anyway.

Yeah like another poster said his Youtube videos are great & I watch them often and even tried cooking using some of the recipes. I would love to try to make his Beef Wellington recipe but it is requires a lot of preparation & I don't have the time right now. It's something I plan to do in the near future.

My biggest question from reading this thread-

People really still have cable TV and watch this garbage? Who the fuck is paying for cable anymore?!?

Settle down. It's all on Hulu.

batting a 400 not to shabby

I know during the show..after he fixed the place up for them, they talked about closing or selling the restaurants...like they just decided they wanted to close shop. Sort of crappy of them

"No matter how tough you are there's always some joker out there who's tougher" - Crusher Creel

Meet Marco Pierre White the man who made Gordon Ramsay blubber like a baby - his one time mentor and now his nemesis.

SNF2504_TVMP2_682n_1365341a.jpg

More than 60 per cent of 'Kitchen Nightmares' restaurants visited by Gordon Ramsay are now closed
  • Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay visited 77 restaurants across seven seasons of the hit Fox reality show
  • Nearly 50 of the eateries have since shuttered
  • Some did not even last long enough after filming to see their episodes air while still in business
  • One even closed during filming for the show

That's not really a knock on the show or Ramsay.

Those places were all very close to closing to begin with. 100% of them would likely be closed if it wasn't for the show's publicity.

Not to mention: Old habits die hard. If you dig up after-airing reviews of some of the restaurants, the theme seems to be that they go back to the same shit they were doing before the show.

I can't watch those shows. These restaurants are godawful or setup to appear so and Ramsey is so over the top it's unbearable.

I really enjoy his YouTube cooking videos though, where you can really see his passion for food without having to deal with him being a massive twat.

His YouTube videos are the best. His scrambled eggs are great. Kind of incredible how such a simple meal I made a hundred times instantly got better from watching him.

I know he's got a burger place in Vegas. Not sure what that's like.
I passed it but never went in.
I went to his burger place on Tuesday for my birthday it was really good at least 2 me and my brother

The one thing I don't get is he's a grown man who can't swallow food he doesn't like. The guy needs to make a point of spitting it out like a child.

Ive been watching some of his kitchen nightmares and am curious how many of these restaurants are still open. Im watching this momma cherris soul food shack and to be honest i am even surprised anyone would bother going there. The meat looks great but the salad looks woeful plus the presentation of the restaurant just looks cluttered.

Also he basically annihilates various kitchens throughout the US and more or less embarrasses the chefs, is there some sort of scripting going on ????? Theres filth and meat going bad, these places could be shut down if any restaurant health auditors roll through. I just find it unreal how all these so called restaurants serve bad food. One place he went too claimed to serve the best pizza in Denver, it looked nice but was oily as hell but arent most pizzas...Just seemed like hes there to shame the chef. Mind you they had this cowboy burger that was $39 and the burger meat was bigger than the buns lol lol lol..

Rinse and repeat for the Hotel version.

-Dont they know Ramsey is coming ?
-How do they choose restaurants ?
-Is it partially scripted ?
-Seems like the owners have no clue on the food being served
-Whats really going on ?
Gordon Ramsay made me stop assuming that restaurants are run by professionals.

That's not really a knock on the show or Ramsay.

Those places were all very close to closing to begin with. 100% of them would likely be closed if it wasn't for the show's publicity.

Not to mention: Old habits die hard. If you dig up after-airing reviews of some of the restaurants, the theme seems to be that they go back to the same shit they were doing before the show.

I read that Pantaleones pizza in Denver returned to making the same style of pizzas..I think they sold their business...

Back