Elections GOP Road to 2016 Primary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine a worse ticket than Hilliary v Walker or Hilliary v Jeb

The only other option I see is Hillary v. Rubio. Still not assuming Hillary wins nom yet. I know it's unlikely she doesn't but the party seems very meh about it.

The only other option I see is Hillary v. Rubio. Still not assuming Hillary wins nom yet. I know it's unlikely she doesn't but the party seems very meh about it.

Who is going to go up against her? There were rumors of Gore but outside of him who would knock her off?

Head to head polls are really tightening with Hillary. Here are a few that she is losing in

Iowa v. Paul
Paul +1

Colorado v. Paul
Paul +3

Colorado v. Rubio
Rubio +1

Colorado v. Walker
Walker +1

Iowa v. Huckabee
Tie

Colorado v. Huckabee
Tie

She still has a very strong lead in head to head matchup in Virginia, averaging around +8. Colorado

If Republicans pick up Ohio/Florida (they need that to even exist) along with Colorado, they would still need to flip Wisconsin (10) or both Nevada(6)/Iowa(6) to win the nomination. The path is thin but there could be new possible battleground states. I also am assuming North Carolina will be red in this scenario.

Virginia is the bastion of government workers and doling out government contracts to your buddies. Corruption like this has funneled so much money into the counties surrounding Washington that a modest home goes for $2 million now. A libertarian like Rand won't do well there because he's a threat to their gravy train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back