Social GOP Lauren Boebert in stand off with Capitol Police after possible gun in her purse set off detector

One could say it's both ways. It's hard to find a centrist left winger with any clout, due to the way the tides have turned.

You can't though. The left at least has some half assed solutions to problems so just about any one of them is at least potty trained .... all the right offers is tax cuts and insanity

Both sideism is really only true on the surface.

Also, to keep the shallow physical thing going, she's nice looking - but in all the pictures I've seen, I thought she was late 30s/early 40's, maybe mid 40's.. She's apparently only 34.

1024px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

The stress of insanity is going to ride this girl hard.

Apparently shilling for a President ages you in a similar fashion, especially when he's a nut and you are too.

Imagine being a shopworn version of Andrea Tartaros, who is herself a shopworn version of Tulsi Gabbard.

19Fox-superJumbo.jpg

You can't though. The left at least has some half assed solutions to problems so just about any one of them is at least potty trained .... all the right offers is tax cuts and insanity

Both sideism is really only true on the surface.
The left overall has better solutions to most things, but not everything. It's like saying I want to support the 1A and 2A while I also act against them incrementally whether through legislature or innuendo.

We have a 2nd Amendment. I'm not sure why the nation's capital doesn't understand that.
2nd amendment does not apply in some areas. You can't go into some government premises with a firearm.

She's actually a native of Florida, moved to Colorado following her husband's oil and gas job, has ZERO political experience beyond yelling at Beto O'Rourke once, and is essentially a puppet for oil executives who are trying to steal public lands in the West for resource extraction. Plus she actively supports Q'Anon conspiracies.
Say no more.

The left overall has better solutions to most things, but not everything. It's like saying I want to support the 1A and 2A while I also act against them incrementally whether through legislature or innuendo.

About the only thing left wing politicians go full retard on is guns.

The right goes full retard on everything but guns and is infamous for boom and bust economies and telling you bootstraps while they clean up their mess with our tax dollars. And give themselves raises and bonuses to boot.

They are a fuckin disaster everytime they get in power. I believe in gun rights but Republicans force me to choose between that and everything else and I can't vote for them for that reason.

Think it was a group of teens.

Apparently a bunch of them were old enough to be comparing tattoos. And they were being referred to as women. But whatever. Just pointing out the characterization didn't match what was posted in the tweet.

Were becoming a country full of abused morons and electing these kinds of people is how the right lashes out at the system

Andrew yang or Bernie getting elected with a mandate would probably do wonders for our country but way too many people are too stupid to see things correctly. They think them getting anything is wealth redistribution but never stop to think about if that's true what that says for the current way of doing things.

And the democrats don't help by calling people deplorable going on about woke nonsense and talking about peoples guns.

That's how people like this get elected

There's a thing going on, its really reached the peak: a majority of people don't know shit about shit. But everything thinks they know shit about shit. So those people feel empowered to elect folks like themselves; dumbshits who don't know shit about shit.

You have people on youtube or social media telling you not to listen to experts, educated or trained folks in EVERY area. Health, science, finance, sports, music etc. And the idiots who think they know better than the professionals go out and vote. That's how you get Trump as president or Tito Ortiz as a city council person. Because everyone is convinced that they can do everything better than doctors or scientists or trained athletes or whatever. So that is now applied to political candidates.

Republicans will vote for any average looking woman with a gun.

That people like this can get elected and have any sort of political power is insanity.
Is this a result of gerrymandering or did the Democrats run a golden retriever against her?

About the only thing left wing politicians go full retard on is guns.

The right goes full retard on everything but guns and is infamous for boom and bust economies and telling you bootstraps while they clean up their mess with our tax dollars. And give themselves raises and bonuses to boot.

They are a fuckin disaster everytime they get in power. I believe in gun rights but Republicans force me to choose between that and everything else and I can't vote for them for that reason.
Oh, no argument from me that the right is way worse. I'm just saying that it isn't like the left were all rainbows and sunshine before the idiocy from last week.

We have a 2nd Amendment. I'm not sure why the nation's capital doesn't understand that.

Its a security and intimidation factor. Legislating and guns don't mix much the same way partying and guns don't mix. Doesn't mean both aren't great they just have too much potential for shit to go sideways when used at the same time.

Oh, no argument from me that the right is way worse. I'm just saying that it isn't like the left were all rainbows and sunshine before the idiocy from last week.

Agreed

I wish they would get their shit together and actually put the Republicans out of business for good but they are just too stupid to do so.

Its a security and intimidation factor. Legislating and guns don't mix much the same way partying and guns don't mix. Doesn't mean both aren't great they just have too much potential for shit to go sideways when used at the same time.
Well, these are elected officials, who should be responsible with it, and with all the unrest today, I think they've earned the right to carry because of the times and because of the 2nd Amendment. Not only that, there's crazies out there that would try to kill politicians

Here in GA the GOP which controls the entire legislature voted to ban guns in the State capital because they are a bunch of pussies who don’t actually support the 2A if it means people they disagree with might have guns as well.!

Agreed

I wish they would get their shit together and actually put the Republicans out of business for good but they are just too stupid to do so.
Joe Biden of all people gave the best interview about this on Colbert years ago, after his son died.

This was during the Obama years, before Trump and the total animosity we have now. The one thing he said in this interview (if I pulled up the right one lol) was that something like "America is the greatest country on the planet. We just have a problem with getting in our own way at times. We need to move past that."

That is when I thought he could be president. Because he totally emphasized our issues - even when we're on top, we still need to bitch and moan about something.

Well, these are elected officials, who should be responsible with it, and with all the unrest today, I think they've earned the right to carry because of the times and because of the 2nd Amendment. Not only that, there's crazies out there that would try to kill politicians

You ignored me when I said they should be allowed to bring it in the building..... but I don't want them to have it while In session and I don't want random people of either party allowed to walk into legislative buildings armed either.

Guns are awesome and people should be allowed to own and carry them .... with a few exceptions. I'm not being a beto and this is not an unreasonable position.

Back