Goof's Face Red Due To TRT?

White knighting for Dana eh?

I’m not even saying Dana doesn’t take TRT; I wouldn’t be shocked if he did. I’m saying it’s retarded to say he’s on TRT because of the redness in his face.

I Wonder how many hours a night dana sleeps. Must also be high blood pressure and stress. Dude has been on a grind during the pandemic.

Also, Conor got knocked out.

Dana is not merely on TRT

Real TRT will leave someone in the high end of normal test levels. These guys are running cycles, or continually blasting and calling it TRT

My guess is, they cruise on trt doses half the time, then blast the rest while using other compounds, similar to many gym rats and bodybuilders. Obviously the dosages won't be as high as competitive bodybuilders

Don't forget HGH too!

It's a common side effect of TRT... Price of a young, strong body.

Add in 99 problems at any given moment (and a Fabia aint one).

2-17-screenshot.png

L2cm8Ew7gRCPaL3aq9rxQXbm0WiPM-uixpyZ-rUDD84.png

D_Zr4GYUYAAVyC1.jpg

Real TRT will leave someone in the high end of normal test levels. These guys are running cycles, or continually blasting and calling it TRT

My guess is, they cruise on trt doses half the time, then blast the rest while using other compounds, similar to many gym rats and bodybuilders. Obviously the dosages won't be as high as competitive bodybuilders

Don't forget HGH too!

Dana doesn’t undergo testing. Why would he cycle?

We all bust his balls. But dude is working all the time. That’s his thing. That’s gotta be stressful regardless of the money he makes. I would think it’s high blood pressure from late nights, drinking (not alcoholism) and exercise/diet issues. But who knows.

Hasn't Rogan admitted to using trt for over ten years, and talked about its' benefits? I've never seen him with a red face, or others who openly use it, unless they've just worked out. Sounds like more salty fiction.<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:

Don't forget HGH too!

My guess is that to reduce body fat (which he has here for a guy that's 50), he's taking clenbuterol, a mild steroid with limited side effects that mostly aids in weight cutting, but works by essentially raising body temperature so that you run hot and burn extra calories.

Dana doesn’t undergo testing. Why would he cycle?

Blast and cruise more likely than cycle, as nobody wants to stay on high doses forever

Also people cycle gear, as your androgen receptors need a break, or you will need more and more juice to get the same effect

Imagine you were on painkillers constantly? you would need more and more to reach the desired affect due to tolerance. Steroids are similar

My guess is that to reduce body fat (which he has here for a guy that's 50), he's taking clenbuterol, a mild steroid with limited side effects that mostly aids in weight cutting, but works by essentially raising body temperature so that you run hot and burn extra calories.

you are right about the description of Clen, but it is not actually a steroid (my apologies for being that asshole)

Clen is bullshit in my experience. Some swear by it, but it isn't near as effective as T3. Though Clen is not catabolic and can be run without juice. I wouldn't touch t3 unless I was on some good juice

Back