Goof's Face Red Due To TRT?

giphy.gif
<{Joewithit}>

you are right about the description of Clen, but it is not actually a steroid (my apologies for being that asshole)

Clen is bullshit in my experience. Some swear by it, but it isn't near as effective as T3. Though Clen is not catabolic and can be run without juice. I wouldn't touch t3 unless I was on some good juice
No asshole asterisk needed, I always appreciate new info. Honestly most steroids seem to come with a price, it just depends how you respond and if you can live with the side effects. It appears people are getting better at managing/mitigating them but unless I were being paid for it, I personally don't think it's worth it at least under 50, at which point maybe test would be feasible.

The amount of muscle mass Dana gained in 2020 is ridiculous. I know he is a hard worker, but I’m suspecting that steroids are implicated.

I'm going to guess stress & nutrition( probably something hes eating hes not aware of).
I'm actually trying to answer this seriously ,lol.

Dana is not merely on TRT

Real TRT will leave someone in the high end of normal test levels. These guys are running cycles, or continually blasting and calling it TRT

My guess is, they cruise on trt doses half the time, then blast the rest while using other compounds, similar to many gym rats and bodybuilders. Obviously the dosages won't be as high as competitive bodybuilders

Don't forget HGH too!
+ coke & booze.
DLH & Dana cocktail.
Promoters Red Bull.

you are right about the description of Clen, but it is not actually a steroid (my apologies for being that asshole)

Clen is bullshit in my experience. Some swear by it, but it isn't near as effective as T3. Though Clen is not catabolic and can be run without juice. I wouldn't touch t3 unless I was on some good juice

I tried Clen, Winstrol, and Anavar. I could see Clen and Winstrol being very effective, but both caused a massive spike in my heart rate while exercising, so I stopped using them right away. Anavar seemed pretty useless. Seemed no more effective than placebos.

I tried Clen, Winstrol, and Anavar. I could see Clen and Winstrol being very effective, but both caused a massive spike in my heart rate while exercising, so I stopped using them right away. Anavar seemed pretty useless. Seemed no more effective than placebos.

I think Clen is an individual thing. It obviously works for anyone, but it works for some better than others

I used clen with a tight diet and lost a little. However, I have had better results with ephedrine (though I hate the way I felt on it)

T3 is fucking awesome. I have used it with test prop, a little winny and still lost fat on maintenance calories

I haven't really juiced in years and one thing I don't have experience with was tren. Now that is meant to be the mother of all roids and will change the body dramatically. However, being a bit of a hot head, I think I would best stay clear of it, as I have seen it change some people, especially when it comes to empathy.

Back