Goof's Face Red Due To TRT?

pauls age is very easy to guess in that photo if you know hes an actor. look at his eyes and forehead specifically the right hair cut can do a lot for receding hair lines. i am pretty sure you see this guy roll out of bed and he looks even older than he does in that photo

I'm not arguing that Paul Rudd looks super young, he just looks way, way healthier than Dana White at the same age.

Dude it's probably taking hgh, trt he has to compensate a lot for not being a fighter.

Was watching an old season of TUF the other day and couldn't believe how different he sounded back then compared to now.

If you watch old episodes of "UFC Unleashed," you can hear that Goldie's voice has gotten deeper as well. My voice is a bit deeper now in my 50s than it was in my 20s. I'll get a few more years of that and then my voice will lose range off the high end and the low end. Aging is fun. I also can be fairly red, since I'm of Scots-Irish descent. The bad thing about being so pale/ruddy is that it's hard to hide when I'm really angry.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

From 1:20 and forward, you can actually see Dana's head get more and more red...

And after he's done talking - completely out of breath...

Wow lol. My sounding aint working so I didnt get to hear him out of breath but watching him slowly turn color was bizarre.

Back