Golovkin vs Geale 7/26 at MSG

So GGG v Chavez was on then off then back on and now off again?

This'll be fun. Boxing's having a good year in Australia so far.

Agreed. And this will get Geale even more respect in our country by taking a fight like this, good on the bloke for having the balls to step up and take him on.

Glad GGG is in the big Garden.

The atmosphere in the theater with him was always great though. It was really packed last time there so I can see why they would move on.

GGG wont even sell out a quarter of the actual Garden seats

Anyone who has seen more than handful of geale fights will know he is very good at stealing rnds with flurries as well as having good head movement and foot work. I feel GGG is starting to fall in love with his power a bit too much. Geale has been dropped a couple of times ( mundine I for example) but he takes a punch very well and the times he has been dropped are more of a balance thing ( I cannot remember seeing him badly buzzed or rocked). This fight is going to be a lot closer than people think IMO.

Agree with realdeal.

I'm not sure if I see Geale winning but he is tough and is going to make Golovkin work.

People think Golovkin will stop everybody. I have a feeling we'll see what happens when he can't stop a high quality fighter in this one.

I don't see how two foreign fighters sell out MSG either but we'll see.

Can't imagine there's much of a kazak community in NYC. Wouldn't be any bigger than the amount of Australian's over there that's for sure. Maybe they're hoping the latinos and eastern europeans get behind it?

In before GGG KO's Geale and everyone says Geale was a can to begin with.

GGG should be going after big names at this point, this is a pointless fight.

GGG is actually pretty popular in NYC (I live about 45 minutes away from NYC), I think people are in love with his power

Geale made some interesting comments today but I can't find the article. He is going to move as much as possible in this fight and come from different angles, feels ggg has fallen in love with his power a little bit too much and that he can exploit that through movement and workrate.

Interesting fight for sure.

GGG gasses and Geale gets the gold.

Geale's been calling Golovkin and Martinez out for like 2 years now.

This is a good test for GGG I love when he gets the ko but I think it would be better to go the full 12 rounds. I'd rather see him go the distance while just putting a beating on Geale then go for the knockout late or maybe by tko that way we can see how he does when not being able to stop someone with one punch.

Back