Golly gosh Waterworld is a f------ awful film

It was a good movie for the 90's and only the 90's, because the standard for films back then was really low.

Waterworld was competing against:
  • Johnny Mnemonic
  • Sudden Death
  • Beethoven(a dog movie)
  • Clueless
  • Babe
  • Get Shorty
  • To Wong Foo
  • The Jerky Boys
  • Funny Bones
  • Top Dog
  • Casper
  • Congo
This list is endless!

^^^
If you watched any of these films, you would think Waterworld was a masterpiece.

Oi what's wrong with Babe?

I just got an apartment recently and want to get decently sized TV in the near future, already got a ps4 lying about, I would maybe like one of them crispy 4k ones but don’t care about smartness at all, something unsettling about my TV being smart and connected to the internet.
Yeah I know man, I don't need yet another device to have internet access. I haven't once thought to myself 'oooooh gotta get me a smart telly so I can watch BBC on catch up'

I'd like a 4K but I'll wait til the whole gay aids thing blows over in case my job goes tits up soon

New apartment eh? How is it? Got any kinky neighbors or anything? What area you in?

Yeah I know man, I don't need yet another device to have internet access. I haven't once thought to myself 'oooooh gotta get me a smart telly so I can watch BBC on catch up'

I'd like a 4K but I'll wait til the whole gay aids thing blows over in case my job goes tits up soon

New apartment eh? How is it? Got any kinky neighbors or anything? What area you in?

It’s pretty nice, but not too nice you know, the neighbors the on the other side have an american bully and I like those dogs but I still don’t really say hi to anyone. Want to soundproof the walls because I’m not used to other peoples noise bleeding into my own dwelling.

I’m still in the same general south texas area just about 17 minutes away from my house that my mum and I are halfway through paying for, just needed a place away from home where she won’t store away the stuff that I leave lying about on the floor and tabletops and then she forgets where she put it.

It was decent but people were judging it by its record-setting budget. It's like what happens with athletes; Tobias Harris is a solid NBA player but he's considered a team-crippling bum because he has an absurd $180/5 contract

It’s pretty nice, but not too nice you know, the neighbors the on the other side have an american bully and I like those dogs but I still don’t really say hi to anyone. Want to soundproof the walls because I’m not used to other peoples noise bleeding into my own dwelling.

I’m still in the same general south texas area just about 17 minutes away from my house that my mum and I are halfway through paying for, just needed a place away from home where she won’t store away the stuff that I leave lying about on the floor and tabletops and then she forgets where she put it.
that' cool, still close enough to look out for her. I'm only 10 minutes down the road from my ma, she's at mine every day while I'm at work, walks the dog and is generally nosy and moans about shit

You got the dogs in the apartment?

There’s a 3 hour version? I’m in!
Ulysses Cut it's called, was originally a fan made extended cut made using a bunch of different scenes left out originally but shown on TV.
The studio eventually adopted it and upgraded the missing scenes

It was decent but people were judging it by its record-setting budget. It's like what happens with athletes; Tobias Harris is a solid NBA player but he's considered a team-crippling bum because he has an absurd $180/5 contract
What's your take on Bruce Grobbelar's role at Liverpool in the late 80's?

Well golly gosh you’re right

fbc.jpeg

Just got done watching the 3 hour Ulysses Cut, my days it was fucking boring

Lots of sailing and swimming, too many paedophile undertones, lots of brooding

I wouldn't even recommend reading this post about it let alone watching it

In the meantime here's some classic Doom and Kweli...

Maybe I'm trippin and it's just a cartoon to you
But I got chills when I heard how Doom flipped to Scooby Doo

Don't you hate it when you try and give a movie an honest chance, and it turns around and fucks you in the ass?

Just got done watching the 3 hour Ulysses Cut, my days it was fucking boring

Lots of sailing and swimming, too many paedophile undertones, lots of brooding

I wouldn't even recommend reading this post about it let alone watching it

In the meantime here's some classic Doom and Kweli...

Maybe I'm trippin and it's just a cartoon to you
But I got chills when I heard how Doom flipped to Scooby Doo
It was a great movie, it had smeat and a one eyed Dennis Hopper. I was sad to learn later in life that Jeanne Tripplehorn used a body double for her booty shot.

The villains in Waterworld and Postman are embarrassing. There are just too many stupid characters in these movies overall. It just looks like people playing dress-up

Maybe in order to develop better characters, they should have made the actors stay on shitty boats stranded in the middle of the ocean for a month. That would give them the pain, sickness, exhaustion, starvation, anger, resentment, hatred of life, and the 1,000 yard stare required to play their roles better.

GET SHORTY is just sitting there taking shrapnel for NO REASON

<{vega}>

3 hours as well man, no one gets raped for that long
That's some chained in a basement type torture. I hope Kevin Costner at least lubed you up.

Highway Men was well done. Him and Woody was one of those pairings that ended up being inspired.

I always wanted to watch this but just never did it. I think I'm going to check this out this weekend.

that' cool, still close enough to look out for her. I'm only 10 minutes down the road from my ma, she's at mine every day while I'm at work, walks the dog and is generally nosy and moans about shit

You got the dogs in the apartment?

I didn’t even tell mine I got an apartment , nah man my dogs are still at the house I still walk them twice a day.

Back