Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pro vaccine but don’t support mandates. I’d rather see them just give the vaccines to poor countries that want it before forcing Americans to get it. I also don’t like the way this targets working people. Maybe force people to get it with their unemployment check instead of hassling the working man.

I’m pro vaccine but don’t support mandates. I’d rather see them just give the vaccines to poor countries that want it before forcing Americans to get it. I also don’t like the way this targets working people. Maybe force people to get it with their unemployment check instead of hassling the working man.

All while the border is wide open.

Truckers are largely unvaccinated with many quitting because companies are trying to make them take the jab. Unless there are provisions in this mandate truckers might protest or quit which would cause massive shortages.
They don’t give a fuck to be honest.

Infuriating and heartbreaking. So many people have lost their humanity since the vaccine rollout and accompanying propaganda campaign.

@Strycuckhnine twiddling his flaccid lil pickle right now thinking gleefully about how dehumanized a couple of octogenarians are because they did not shoot themselves up with the clot shot

He might even get hard from it, the old sadistic soy

It's really sickening to see the satanic mass psychosis among the soy masses causing them to wish people dead for not trusting Big Pharma. I hope the architects behind this hate campaign will be held accountable at some point, but I doubt it

@Strycuckhnine twiddling his flaccid lil pickle right now thinking gleefully about how dehumanized a couple of octogenarians are because they did not shoot themselves up with the clot shot

He might even get hard from it, the old sadistic soy

It's really sickening to see the satanic mass psychosis among the soy masses causing them to wish people dead for not trusting Big Pharma. I hope the architects behind this hate campaign will be held accountable at some point, but I doubt it
No kidding let’s hope .

Truckers are largely unvaccinated with many quitting because companies are trying to make them take the jab. Unless there are provisions in this mandate truckers might protest or quit which would cause massive shortages.
Could be intentional ploy.

Have massive group, in each state, largely consrrvative men choose to leave en masse to get the robits behind all those wheels?

We can all name some dem-supporting tech co's that would be pretty happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back