Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I own my own shit and don’t have to worry. To be honest get all the jabs you want because you don’t have a choice it seems how sad .
crying-money.gif

Old pants shitter practically campaigning for republicans at this point. #shartweek
What is shocking is how many people here cheer this bs on . One of which works from home ffs . Why are these people so scared explain it to me .

And yet, red states have the highest suicide rates per capita. How do you square that one? lol
[<diva2]

You really couldn't figure that out yourself? Wow.

Turns out, red states also have people who vote democrat, and blue states also have people who vote republican. The only place that's like 90% for one party is DC, and like 1/3 of the city is illiterate.

Just a reminder, Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden, and Nanci Pelosi spoke out AGAINST mandates for vaccines not even a year ago as a matter of principle.

Politicians have a habit of being two faced scumbags. People should be more surprised when one of them doesn't constantly lie than when they do

[<diva2]

You really couldn't figure that out yourself? Wow.

Turns out, red states also have people who vote democrat, and blue states also have people who vote republican. The only place that's like 90% for one party is DC, and like 1/3 of the city is illiterate.
That makes no sense. Red states have a lot more Republicans on average, thus the reason why they're red (lol), so if they were less likely to be mentally ill, then suicide rates should follow. Why would less Dems per capita create higher suicide rates? lol

So by your same logic when you dipshits say that it is democratic states that are over ran with crime or whatever other bullshit you claim. We can just say well there are Republicans in that state too so it must be all the Republicans doing the crime? That is essentially what you are saying here.
Would be possible if we didn't already know that ex felons are like 70% democrat and gang members aren't exactly a bunch of young republicans. Of course they want whichever party is shouting about "defunding the police" and have gotten rid of cash bail.

I think more people's minds are starting to change when it comes to vaccines and vaccine mandates. I have noticed the comment sections in Reddit are becoming more tolerant towards vaccine hesitant views. Even a month ago it seemed like anyone who even carefully criticized what was going on ended up getting downvoted into oblivion and banned by a moderator. I was shocked to see yesterday in the comment section that there was quite a few people arguing against the mandates and the effectiveness of the vaccines. The mods eventually locked the thread once they realized what was happening, but the change I have seen on a leftist cesspit like Reddit it is still a good indication that more people are waking up to the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back