Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. Red states have a lot more Republicans on average, thus the reason why they're red (lol), so if they were less likely to be mentally ill, then suicide rates should follow. Why would less Dems per capita create higher suicide rates? lol
Kind of sounds like you might be one of the mentally ill ones. Did you bother checking the populations or actual suicide numbers of these places?

Suicide isn't some major portion of the population, and most mentally ill people don't even kill themselves, most of you just shit up twitter with your mental illness.

Kind of sounds like you might be one of the mentally ill ones. Did you bother checking the populations or actual suicide numbers of these places?

Suicide isn't some major portion of the population, and most mentally ill people don't even kill themselves, most of you just shit up twitter with your mental illness.
Suicide and suicide rates are some of the strongest evidence of mental illness in a population, not twitter lol. I guess you think these people just kill themselves for sport? Why am I not surprised that you're just pontificating, as usual.

it absolutely is a great place to work. I have amazing benefits, cheap cell phone plans for the family, make 6 figures, and work from home. I have zero complaints.

If anyone has networking experience i expect we will have some openings soon. DM me if you're interested

What do you do?

This seems completely unconstitutional. I understand if businesses mandate that their employees be vaccinated, but the government controlling businesses in this way seems like a huge overreach. This is going to get messy.
They'll just find a way around It. Coerc companies into mandating it , not the government.

You know who else had vaccine mandates is George Washington.
https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&smallpoxinoculation.html
If George Washington did not make that decision, everyone in the United States would be speaking British right now.
Why does TS hate George Washington?
You know who also blamed an entire section of the population for infecting people with diseases he himself could be infecting people with. Adolf Hitler . Be better then Hitler.

We Design and Build stuff…

a9b2305b-8bdb-4419-aeb3-d2662725e5a9_text.gif

So how long till these dipshits say you lose your vaccination status without a booster?

With the mandate in place now they can almost force you to get the booster

When will it end? Booster every 10 to 12 months or lose your job per OSHA

I think more people's minds are starting to change when it comes to vaccines and vaccine mandates. I have noticed the comment sections in Reddit are becoming more tolerant towards vaccine hesitant views. Even a month ago it seemed like anyone who even carefully criticized what was going on ended up getting downvoted into oblivion and banned by a moderator. I was shocked to see yesterday in the comment section that there was quite a few people arguing against the mandates and the effectiveness of the vaccines. The mods eventually locked the thread once they realized what was happening, but the change I have seen on a leftist cesspit like Reddit it is still a good indication that more people are waking up to the bullshit.
Well then this is the most libtard infested karate forum on the web then . Cuz I ain’t seeing that here .

So how long till these dipshits say you lose your vaccination status without a booster?

With the mandate in place now they can almost force you to get the booster

When will it end? Booster every 10 to 12 months or lose your job per OSHA

I'm guessing that it's pretty close to how things will go. My only adjustment would be, that I believe it'll be more like boosters every four to six months.

Infuriating and heartbreaking. So many people have lost their humanity since the vaccine rollout and accompanying propaganda campaign.

Fuck man I need to stop reading this thread early.

Just breaks my heart these days.

People think they are saving humanity yet are destroying lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back