Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized something. If this does go into full effect, it’s going to hit right as the nfl playoffs are starting.

that’ll be a shitshow

Nevermind: forgot about the test option and they’re already having that

So how long till these dipshits say you lose your vaccination status without a booster?

With the mandate in place now they can almost force you to get the booster

When will it end? Booster every 10 to 12 months or lose your job per OSHA
The CDC is recommending a 4th shot for people that are immunocompromised.

The vaccine has not been out a year and requires multiple boosters.

The Hepatitis A vaccine requires two shots and last twenty years. The tetanus shot requires a booster every ten years. Something is clearly wrong with the COVID shots.

Last edited:
@Strycuckhnine twiddling his flaccid lil pickle right now thinking gleefully about how dehumanized a couple of octogenarians are because they did not shoot themselves up with the clot shot

He might even get hard from it, the old sadistic soy

It's really sickening to see the satanic mass psychosis among the soy masses causing them to wish people dead for not trusting Big Pharma. I hope the architects behind this hate campaign will be held accountable at some point, but I doubt it

That's truly sad.

And it's sad that you'd think I even remotely feel that way.

But we are who we are.

Peace and may God bless.

The CDC is recommending a 4th shot for people that are immunocompromised. The vaccine has not been out a year and requires multiple boosters. The Hepatitis A vaccine requires two shots and last twenty years. The tetanus shot requires a booster every ten years. Something is clearly wrong with the COVID shots.

I think the fact that corona viruses mutate fast as fuck is what leaves those of us who are vaccinated with waning immunity over time. As crappy as the shots are, they still work to a degree. If I get as sick from the booster as I did from the 2nd Pfizer shot then I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

Fauci-Spooky.jpg

I think the fact that corona viruses mutate fast as fuck is what leaves those of us who are vaccinated with waning immunity over time. As crappy as the shots are, they still work to a degree. If I get as sick from the booster as I did from the 2nd Pfizer shot then I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

Corona viruses doing their usual mutation dance is certainly part of the problem, and why we've never been able to vaccinate against them in the past.

However, the vaccines are also trash and lose all protection around the 6 month mark.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.27.21261237v1
Following 28 days post-2nd shot, significant reduction was seen in NT50s, IgG, and IgM levels. The average half-life of NT50s was ∼68 days and the average time-length for participants’ serums to lose the detectable activity was ∼198 days.

Antibody levels start out high but fall off quickly, and after 6 months they're down to zero and you have no protection.

Tim Pool got the COVID an became extremely ill an of course went to Rogan for help. Reason why he went to Rogan because it sounded like he wanted to go through whatever Rogan went through but he did not have the money to put up so Rogan offered. I wonder how many young people have a Rogan to call to cover their medical expenses lol. Pool famously stated that he is young an strong an does not need to get vaccinated.

I think more people's minds are starting to change when it comes to vaccines and vaccine mandates. I have noticed the comment sections in Reddit are becoming more tolerant towards vaccine hesitant views. Even a month ago it seemed like anyone who even carefully criticized what was going on ended up getting downvoted into oblivion and banned by a moderator. I was shocked to see yesterday in the comment section that there was quite a few people arguing against the mandates and the effectiveness of the vaccines. The mods eventually locked the thread once they realized what was happening, but the change I have seen on a leftist cesspit like Reddit it is still a good indication that more people are waking up to the bullshit.
I wouldnt post anything politically in Reddit.That place is a lost cause.
Tim Pool got the COVID an became extremely ill an of course went to Rogan for help. Reason why he went to Rogan because it sounded like he wanted to go through whatever Rogan went through but he did not have the money to put up so Rogan offered. I wonder how many young people have a Rogan to call to cover their medical expenses lol. Pool famously stated that he is young an strong an does not need to get vaccinated.

Tim Pool did stress that not all could afford this type of treatment the one that Rogan got.

19693.jpg

He’s using a 1970’s act and a agency outsides it’s scope to enforce this. So cowardly he’s making company’s being the vaccine police , collect peoples information apparently OSHA will visit company’s and investigate what they report … yay authoritarianism it won’t stop here soon kids won’t be able to be in school.

The CDC is recommending a 4th shot for people that are immunocompromised.

The vaccine has not been out a year and requires multiple boosters.

The Hepatitis A vaccine requires two shots and last twenty years. The tetanus shot requires a booster every ten years. Something is clearly wrong with the COVID shots.

Shareholders will be pleased….
<Moves>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back