Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This doctor's twitter account was suspended. She is right about people have lost trust in the CDC and other health organizations.

The benefits of vitamin D was not really pushed by Fauci and the CDC even though it was shown to be effective in helping treat Covid.

I have been taking vitamin C and D for years an Covid did not do much to me when I caught it.

Australia's decision to field a cricketer with Covid-19 at the Commonwealth Games has sparked controversy and claims of hypocrisy given the country's hard line on lockdowns during the pandemic - and their decision to deport Novak Djokovic over his vaccination status.

Tahlia McGrath was permitted to play at Edgbaston in Birmingham yesterday despite testing positive. She bowled and batted in the match and also took the catch that dismissed India's star opener Shafali Verma as the Southern Stars took gold.

She batted at No4 without a mask before she was dismissed after scoring just two runs off four balls. McGrath then bowled two overs for 24 runs and also took a catch, when she held up her hands to warn her fellow players not to come and celebrate with her.

But when they won the game, McGrath jumped into the huddle and hugged her teammates. Australian bowler Megan Schutt said afterwards: 'If we get Covid, so be it'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ustralia-cricket-Commonwealth-Games-2022.html

So much hypocrisy

<Grimes01>
They refused Novak to play at the Aus Opening over the C19 vaccination.
Yet allowed a virus tested positive player to play at a cricket game.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/fourteen-young-canadian-docs-die

"Fourteen young Canadian docs die after getting the shot. Normally would be ~0 over 30 years."

Maybe there is justice

"14 deaths of young doctors in the last 9 months, all shortly after the jab
Canadian doctors keep lining up to get the shots to be “protected” from a disease which is easily treatable with a combination of drugs with little to no side effects.".

They refused Novak to play at the Aus Opening over the C19 vaccination.
Yet allowed a virus tested positive player to play at a cricket game.
It reminds me of what happened in the U.S. when they fired unvaccinated health care workers (who worked through 2020 with no jabs) but then allowed covid positive staff to come to work due to the inevitable staff shortage

It’s unreal how stupid and hypocritical people can be

It reminds me of what happened in the U.S. when they fired unvaccinated health care workers (who worked through 2020 with no jabs) but then allowed covid positive staff to come to work due to the inevitable staff shortage

It’s unreal how stupid and hypocritical people can be

It's because it isn't about public health - it's about compliance. The Djokovic situation was the same - he refused to comply, was negative, couldn't play and got deported. A covid positive player was allowed to play in that tennis tournament because he had complied - he was vaxxed.

https://expose-news.com/2022/08/09/1-in-246-people-die-shortly-after-covid-vaccination/

The UK Government has revealed that 1 in every 246 people vaccinated against Covid-19 in England has died within 60 days of receiving a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine"

"But all of the Government institutions have been lying to you, because one Government institution known as the Office for National Statistics does hold that information, and they have finally published it, and it makes for grim reading"

Can't be correct, Afterall it'd be on the TV

We’ll never know the true numbers….

I’ve posted my own issues. Had several heart palpitations episodes at the over the last 1.5 years. First one was one week after my 2nd shot at the gym. Scared the fuck out of me.

Got checked out... EKG showed no heart attack, but fuck me it felt like one. My heart was racing, sweating profusely and hurt like bitch in the center of my chest. Heart scan showed normal. Minor issue with one valve, but I guess that isn't uncommon at my age.

Anyway, I’ve stopped running. I don’t feel right when my HR elevates during cardio. Previously, I was running ~1,000 miles per year for a four year stretch.

I've had about 5-6 of these episodes.

Yeah man. It’s nuts. My blood pressure crashed while my pulse shot up to somewhere around 200. Was friggin crazy and that happened ten days after my second shot

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/fourteen-young-canadian-docs-die

"Fourteen young Canadian docs die after getting the shot. Normally would be ~0 over 30 years."

Maybe there is justice

"14 deaths of young doctors in the last 9 months, all shortly after the jab
Canadian doctors keep lining up to get the shots to be “protected” from a disease which is easily treatable with a combination of drugs with little to no side effects.".

Doctors are obedient. Young doctors are borderline robots. They have too much debt to question the system. They system was set up by the monster oil tycoon Rockefeller.

I wish people could wake up. Everything has been captured by the super wealthy.

That's insane lol

People have been so retarded when it comes to Covid. If someone came in the backdoor of a sheeps house with a gun and someone came in the front door without a mask and dirty hands? I think the sheep would take their chances with the gun
It was talked about earlier in this thread when BLM rioted during summer 2020 and the CDC said they weren't spreading it but fighting against it, that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me about covid.

It's amazing how people thought protests against government lockdowns were super spreader events but rioters on the other side of the political spectrum were not.

This is very interesting - can any Aussie posters feed back on this story if it actually airs, please?

Being honest i don't watch TV at all. WA has had some little acts of rebellion amongst the slaves. There was a head doctor that spoke up from the ICU section of Fiona Stanley hospital iirc had raised the point that there was f all patients because of covid and not one on the respirator.
Also of note an online media Watoday has also done similar BUT there is still a lot of people wearing masks and believing the bs.

Traditionally the labor (left) states always have massive issues in corruption, this bloke talks about the corruption in Victoria and even touches on the Pell case:)eek::eek::eek::eek: case) towards the end

So imagine WA, a leader that has won his state in the strongest landside victory ever has a premier(leader) that is also put himself in the position of treasurer.

There are still a lot of love for him and support but in saying that it is fast diminishing because the injuries from the clot shot are too many and too spread to hide and gaslight.
Also most now know someone that has been co incidenced. This slow awakening is showing in his Facebook group, a year ago you might read 2 or 3 negatives and they would get shouted down with hundreds of pro McGowan fans but now very few.

Edit- on the corrupting, so is liberal(right) tbh. I believe Australia has a massive problem with corruption within politics in general

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back