Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never really a great argument for vaccinating kids.

Inb4 resident masseuse Danecuck @Sano comes in to post his epic graphs about how lockdowns and clot shots are Science and Reason
I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out about at how much you think about me. I must have really triggered you at some point. What was it, two years ago?

What the hell

Every single organisation which holds private data will have policies for their employees and when they can and can't access it. Its something you will get told on day 1 of training.

I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out about at how much you think about me. I must have really triggered you at some point. What was it, two years ago?
Ah, the classic soy "heh... rent free" meme

Why don't you post some more epic science graphs showing how great lockdowns and clot shots are

You are one of the most hilarious scientism cuck accounts here, it warms my tumtum to think about you sitting in your Danish potato cellar interjecting with soy opinions about American politics at 3 AM

Ah, the classic soy "heh... rent free" meme

Why don't you post some more epic science graphs showing how great lockdowns and clot shots are

You are one of the most hilarious scientism cuck accounts here, it warms my tumtum to think about you sitting in your Danish potato cellar interjecting with soy opinions about American politics at 3 AM
You're not even being clever anymore. I know you think about me all the time, you've made that very clear.

You're not even being clever anymore. I know you think about me all the time, you've made that very clear.
<DCrying>
You sound like your idol AOC, fantasizing that anybody who thinks you are a soyboy cuck actually wants to have extreme sex with you

Sorry, not everybody is a monkeypoxxed soy cuck masseuse from an irrelevant country

What the hell

This has happened with many other vaccines.

s-l400.jpg

Why don't yall spend a few dollars and have your mind blown?

were you one of the vax or die karens?

Every single organisation which holds private data will have policies for their employees and when they can and can't access it. Its something you will get told on day 1 of training.

Detectives are public employees. Public servants. Death records are public. I don't see a problem investigating if we are killing our kids with mandatory vaccines.

<DCrying>
You sound like your idol AOC, fantasizing that anybody who thinks you are a soyboy cuck actually wants to have extreme sex with you

Sorry, not everybody is a monkeypoxxed soy cuck masseuse from an irrelevant country
Again you're projecting. I don't know what your obsession is, but it definitely doesn't sound healthy.

were you one of the vax or die karens?
No. Vaccines were highly effective in regards to hospitalizations and deaths, and middling effective in regards to reducing spread. I'm pro vaccine, but never supported forcing someone to take it against their will, although testing requirements were a good compromise. On a personal level I get why some people didn't want to take it as well, although the whole thing was used as a political football (on both sides) and the misinformation about the vaccines were out of control.

Detectives are public employees. Public servants. Death records are public. I don't see a problem investigating if we are killing our kids with mandatory vaccines.

The reasons she was suspended is right there in the article and all seems pretty straightforward. She wasn't punished for accessing publicly available information.

This thread is a bit of a shitshow tbf. Someone posts a random link from a blog or some such, declaring it says X, Y and Z. There isn't much critical thought applied before its taken as gospel and the process gets repeated.

This thread is a bit of a shitshow tbf. Someone posts a random link from a blog or some such, declaring it says X, Y and Z. There isn't much critical thought applied before its taken as gospel and the process gets repeated.

Well said, sounds about average for this place…
<Moves>

Again you're projecting. I don't know what your obsession is, but it definitely doesn't sound healthy.

No. Vaccines were highly effective in regards to hospitalizations and deaths, and middling effective in regards to reducing spread. I'm pro vaccine, but never supported forcing someone to take it against their will, although testing requirements were a good compromise. On a personal level I get why some people didn't want to take it as well, although the whole thing was used as a political football (on both sides) and the misinformation about the vaccines were out of control.
Agreed. Though the fact that recently the deaths ratio seems to be showing that vaccines play zero role in reducing that risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back