Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Occum's Razor. We know 100% that the spike proteins are toxic. The shots create them in the TRILLIONS. The shots are toxic.

End. Of. Story.

I'm borderline retarded and figured this out.

<mma4><28>

Pretty much me.
Start researching the more extreme content and let me know in links that may help stop the taint they're potentially spreading.

Occum's Razor. We know 100% that the spike proteins are toxic. The shots create them in the TRILLIONS. The shots are toxic.

End. Of. Story.

I'm borderline retarded and figured this out.

<mma4><28>
Well there are millions of people that are dumber than borderline retarded who got injected with an experimental shot. With so many Darwin Award winners the trophy business must be booming.

Reactions: mon
We're just getting towards the 2 year mark which I would consider the very minimum of time needed for massive safety indications to present on another drug debarcle. Personally if I had taken that shit I would be sweating bullets and although I didn't I'm seriously concerned due to the very real possibility of it spreading like a bio weapon

https://metatron.substack.com/p/cum...Q.cOoFA8WuKl_Rtril5387yIqo2QtJa1FEvqvxUJVKBR0

Joel doing good work again.

This is the data that Pfizer has.

If you were responsible for reviewing this, what action would you take?(the fda has already admitted it hasn't been following safety signals so I guess our Tga is the same, has to be true because it would have been stopped)

Through 15th April 2022 (around 16 months):

Total cases reported 1,348,078.

75% of cases reported are under the age of 65. (Maybe the old are co incidences in the ground)

Over 68% of cases are female.

387,675 (29%) of cases are described as “serious”.

17,156 reported cases for pregnant or breastfeeding women. (So if we extrapolated 29% serious advents onto this number, 4975 serious injuries to breatfeeding or pregnant women... Wtaf)

45,523 paediatric cases. (13201 serious paediatric injuries, gallows)

4,563,768 adverse events (average 3.4 per case).

646,837 nervous system disorders.

503,108 musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders.

299,486 gastrointestinal disorders.

209,213 skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders.

176,907 respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders.

162,086 reproductive system and breast disorders.

114,375 cardiac disorders.

93,097 blood and lymphatic system disorders.

Anyway even if some of the worse estimates are not true on adverse reaction reporting our doctors, regulatory bodies and leaders have a lot to answer for. When it may be over ten times higher wtff
A lot of people got injected in the first few months of 2021. So The 2 year mark when we will see the beginning of the bodies piling up is around February/March of 2023. We are already seeing insurance agencies reporting +42% all cause mortality. That number is going to increase as time goes on.

Everyone should be following Joels work as he is great.

https://metatron.substack.com/p/imp...Q.CtByNLhG17ka3CeShK8_bWdGo2iIxsFZTkO1TlBxANc

"In the over 65s, the post-vax hospitalisation rate is 18% lower than pre-vax but does not appear to exhibit any concavity.

In the 18 to 64 year olds, the post-vax hospitalisation rate is 11% higher than before the introduction of the experimental mRNA therapeutic. Inevitably, there is no concavity either

In the under 18s, the post-vax hospitalisation rate is a massive 74% higher and since the summer, there is apparent convexity rather than concavity."

Running off the above it appears like a simple destroying the young to try and extend the olds lives. Being honest I have my doubts because the elderly would be more likely to keel over and not be hospitalized.

Time and all cause mortality will tell, hopefully some of the posters here have serious misgivings towards being stuck with this shit

A lot of people got injected in the first few months of 2021. So The 2 year mark when we will see the beginning of the bodies piling up is around February/March of 2023. We are already seeing insurance agencies reporting +42% all cause mortality. That number is going to increase as time goes on.

Big sigh, I agree. Time will tell and i hope we are shown to be paranoid CTers, I don't think so though and I believe the data and picture supports your view

Big sigh, I agree. Time will tell and i hope we are shown to be paranoid CTers, I don't think so though and I believe the data and picture supports your view

The cancers will start showing up en masse after the 5 year mark. It will be insane. Most of the doctors and surgeons will be dying too, so there will be nobody to treat them.

We already have a pilot shortage from the shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: mon
The cancers will start showing up in masse after the 5 year mark. It will be insane. Most of the doctors and surgeons will be dying too, so there will be nobody to treat them.

We already have a pilot shortage from the shots.

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/former-aussie-qantas-pilot-alan-dana-are-pilots-safe-to-fly/

We're seeing an unprecedented amount of cancellations and delayed fights especially Qantas. This chick reckons shes been told off the record staff sicknesses are usually the cause.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/q...-airport/a36eda51-b01c-4c76-900a-ab020a06aa31

https://newsapp.abc.net.au/news/202...s-qantas-flight-to-declare-emergency/13983146

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08...apologise-amid-record-flight-delays/101291474

Besides the obvious injury riaks you also have the compounding riak of potential literal brain damage from neurological issues and thats without the warning of potential prion disease.

There was a security firm ceo from Melbourne that said he was seeing an escalation of violence up 15%iirc and his staff were making large amounts of errors in things they had no problems with before.

All if the above could very easily be just coincidence and issues from frustration, staff training etc but to deny the very real possibility that my worries are accurate is to be negligent in your responsibilities to the public

https://afipn.com.au/englands-nhs-c...and-as-armed-police-respond-to-cardiac-calls/

"The situation is so dire in the United Kingdom that police officers in armed response vehicles (ARVs) are now responding to ambulance calls for people having cardiac arrests. The increase and demand for ambulance services due to cardiac incidents are now so high that the National Health Service (NHS) cannot keep up"

"All ten of the country’s ambulance services were on “black alert”, the highest level possible, last month, with many patients, including stroke patients having to wait for two hours or more."

"The increase in calls for ambulances in the UK for cardiac-related issues and the increase in sudden deaths across the UK must be addressed by the medical and scientific community, with significant government support, because we are facing an unprecedented health emergency, not only in the UK but globally."

Well looking at the headlines they paid for they obviously need to ask people to stop standing on one leg, being sarcastic (if I stop shit posting), drinking tea/coffee/soft drink/water, hot weather, cold weather, gusts of water in the shower, winding the clock back at daylight savings (assuming meaning) plus all the others they've tried to warn us to stop.
Climate change is definitely the most crucial so we need to introduce, carbon credits for the peasant which the rich can buy and use for fractions of the cents in the dollar so their lives aren't impacted. Afterall the peasants don't know the difference anyway.

We’ll never know the true numbers….

I’ve posted my own issues. Had several heart palpitations episodes at the over the last 1.5 years. First one was one week after my 2nd shot at the gym. Scared the fuck out of me.

Got checked out... EKG showed no heart attack, but fuck me it felt like one. My heart was racing, sweating profusely and hurt like bitch in the center of my chest. Heart scan showed normal. Minor issue with one valve, but I guess that isn't uncommon at my age.

Anyway, I’ve stopped running. I don’t feel right when my HR elevates during cardio. Previously, I was running ~1,000 miles per year for a four year stretch.

I've had about 5-6 of these episodes.

Last edited:
We’ll never know the true numbers….

I’ve posted my own issues. Had several heart palpitations episodes at the over the last 1.5 years. First one was one week after my 2nd shot at the gym. Scared the fuck out of me.

Got checked out... EKG showed no heart attack, but fuck me it felt like one. My heart was racing, sweating profusely and hurt like bitch in the center of my chest. Heart scan showed normal. Minor issue with one valve, but I guess that isn't uncommon at my age.

Anyway, I’ve stopped running. I don’t feel right when my HR elevates during cardio. Previously, I was running ~1,000 miles per year for a four year stretch.

I've had about 5-6 of these episodes.

It could be blood vessel damage. The spike proteins collect in blood vessels and make them rough instead of naturally smooth. This makes the vessels inefficient. Like running a car with flat tires. The heart and lungs must work harder.

I believe this is why so many people complain if being tired after the shots.

Best of luck mate.

Australia's decision to field a cricketer with Covid-19 at the Commonwealth Games has sparked controversy and claims of hypocrisy given the country's hard line on lockdowns during the pandemic - and their decision to deport Novak Djokovic over his vaccination status.

Tahlia McGrath was permitted to play at Edgbaston in Birmingham yesterday despite testing positive. She bowled and batted in the match and also took the catch that dismissed India's star opener Shafali Verma as the Southern Stars took gold.

She batted at No4 without a mask before she was dismissed after scoring just two runs off four balls. McGrath then bowled two overs for 24 runs and also took a catch, when she held up her hands to warn her fellow players not to come and celebrate with her.

But when they won the game, McGrath jumped into the huddle and hugged her teammates. Australian bowler Megan Schutt said afterwards: 'If we get Covid, so be it'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ustralia-cricket-Commonwealth-Games-2022.html

So much hypocrisy

<Grimes01>

Last edited:
It is kinda hard to believe what has happened to a lot of people in the past 2 years. I wonder how many of those on camera, there, are going about their business nowadays and pretending they never behaved like mental patients for 18months?

They probably don't regret it at all because the government made them think they'd be dead if they didn't act like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back