Going out when you don't smoke

Have you thought about becoming a crack smoker?

Sounds civilised as fuck to me... People being allowed to do what they want, with nobody forcing anybody to stay and breath the smoke.

Get over it you pussy, and be happy you're in a place that celebrates freedom of choice and social liberty.

Ugh, that's terrible.

The day when they officially banned smoking in these types of places in the US was like the best day ever. Fucking gross. Yeah, like having a smoking section and non smoking section of a small restaurant helped anything.

So ironic how people bitched SO hard about it like they were losing their "freedoms". What about everybody else's "freedom" to not be in a cloud of your nasty second hand chemicals?

Sounds civilised as fuck to me... People being allowed to do what they want, with nobody forcing anybody to stay and breath the smoke.

Get over it you pussy, and be happy you're in a place that celebrates freedom of choice and social liberty.
like this guy, lol.

Get your smelly, weak ass habit away from me.

like this guy, lol.

Get your smelly, weak ass habit away from me.

I don't smoke cigarettes... But I also don't have a vagina so other people's smoke doesn't bother me if people are enjoying themselves.

You're probably the kind of guy to move in above a night club then have them shut down for being too noisy and affecting your beauty sleep.

I don't smoke cigarettes... But I also don't have a vagina so other people's smoke doesn't bother me if people are enjoying themselves.

You're probably the kind of guy to move in above a night club then have them shut down for being too noisy and affecting your beauty sleep.
Nah fuck that. That shit is annoying. Plenty of places outlawed smoking indoors so the addicts can go outside when they need to. I remember when they had "smoking sections" in restaurants and literally you could be one table away from someone smoking. If you cant go a meal without smoking you are a bitch.

Nah fuck that. That shit is annoying. Plenty of places outlawed smoking indoors so the addicts can go outside when they need to. I remember when they had "smoking sections" in restaurants and literally you could be one table away from someone smoking. If you cant go a meal without smoking you are a bitch.

They did it in England... I hate it.

Non smokers are worse than nazis. They just can't abide people doing their thing and enjoying it.

They did it in England... I hate it.

Non smokers are worse than nazis. They just can't abide people doing their thing and enjoying it.
I like to look good, wear some nice cologne, dress up and look as fresh as when I go out ... but, there's always at least one guy chain-smoking next to me, making me all grimy. As soon as I get home and need a shower and to put all of my clothes straight in the washing machine, before I can sleep ... cuz it reeks.

I have no problem with people smoking, if it doesn't affect other people, then go for it, go nuts!!. But, have some consideration for other people around you, whose air that you are polluting.

Just from a practical perspective, the smoking ban was devastating for the pub trade, as many regulars decided to stay at home and drink there instead of being persecuted for the habit of a lifetime outdoors so that these saps can enjoy their half shandies without the horror of smelling a cigarette... Killed an industry for people who don't support bit.

Thank the fuck they banned that vile habit in UK. Sadly by the time they introduced the ban back in 2006 my pubbing and clubbing days were well behind me. I visited Berlin couple of years ago, real cool city but they still smoke like fuck in pubs and clubs there, nothing worse than being a non smoker in a place full of muppets sucking on cancer sticks like there's no tomorrow and then you gotta wake up next morning with a hangover and you are still stinking of that stale foul smelling shit. Really one of man's most odd and puzzling habits.

1221.gif

Just from a practical perspective, the smoking ban was devastating for the pub trade, as many regulars decided to stay at home and drink there instead of being persecuted for the habit of a lifetime outdoors so that these saps can enjoy their half shandies without the horror of smelling a cigarette... Killed an industry for people who don't support bit.

Bad for the pub trade, good for the health of the general populous ... I wonder what is more important ...

Slip some cocaine in their coffee.

The issue with smoking is that it does effect other people, and not just lightly annoy. I went gambling upstate and smoking is allowed. This dude was blowing smoke right in my face (not on purpose). After a few minutes my eyes are watering and Im coughing. I asked him to push the ashtray over politely. He tells me he can do whatever he wants. I then tell him (not politely) that now he has to put it out or I will on his face. He walked away but I could breathe again. Do whatever you want until it affects me.

I have no problem with people smoking, if it doesn't affect other people, then go for it, go nuts!!. But, have some consideration for other people around you, whose air that you are polluting.

Yeah, God forbid you have some consideration for smokers who are in an establishment that allows them to smoke. It's all about YOU. Put out the cigs for YOU. Change the rules for YOU.

Don't like it? Don't go in. Problem solved.

Bad for the pub trade, good for the health of the general populous ... I wonder what is more important ...

People are gonna smoke if they want to. Closing down a few old man boozers over a law regarding freedom of choice was vandalism.

Yeah, God forbid you have some consideration for smokers who are in an establishment that allows them to smoke. It's all about YOU. Put out the cigs for YOU. Change the rules for YOU.

Yeah what's a little bit of lung cancer among friends right? Live and let live right :rolleyes:

You are victim blaming. I'm not polluting their air, I'm not infringing on them.

It's a public place that is open to the public. According to you, it's their right to oppress me ...

No matter how bad Japan may be with their smoking....China is 10x worse....

I work in a biology lab and I catch student smoking. IN THE FUCKING LAB!!!! Almost daily...

People who smoke cigs are fucking disgusting....

People are gonna smoke if they want to. Closing down a few old man boozers over a law regarding freedom of choice was vandalism.
If they want to ... good point. Now, what about those that don't want to ... what about the effects of second hand smoking? On those that have chosen not to smoke.

If they want to smoke, then that's fine. I have no problem with that. Just don't pollute everyone elses' air ... You don't own the oxygen ...

Back