Movies GODZILLA MINUS ONE (98% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen GODZILLA MINUS ONE, how would you rate it?

• 10 - Excellent

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • 9 - Great

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • 8 - Good

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 7 - Pretty Good

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 6 - Decent

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 5 - Average

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 4 - Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Not interested in watching this.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

Used to be a big fan but fell out of touch a few years ago. So every movie now is essentially a reboot with a twist?

I'm a lifelong Godzilla fan. Some of my earliest memories involve watching Son of Godzilla while I was sick as a child. So I'm happy to see him getting so much mainstream love these days, even though Godzilla vs Kong sucked balls.

That said, I need to see more about GMO before I can get excited over it. I like that it's a period piece, though. That's a nice touch. But I'm not crazy about the design of the dorsal fins.

Though the Japanese installations have been hit or miss and tonally all over the place, the true gems in the IP have all been Japanese releases - and the most recent Shin was excellent. I'll see this in theatres if I can - the first movie since pre-covid.

This Godzilla is a jerk! The city is already destroyed.

The Kaijus should pass a City Conservation Law where giant monsters can't rampage on already destroyed city. Leave a city alone for a few years, let it rebuild and then come back to destroy it.

This looks awesome! I haven’t really liked what Hollywood’s done with Godzilla so far. But this looks like it’s a back to basics Godzilla monster movie, similar to the original. I really hope that’s what it is.

well im scared and aroused.

Wtf is minus one though?
My best guess is since the war left them in a state of disarray (zeroed out) the coming of this supernatural predator to stomp out the smoldering embers of their civilization sent them into the negatives (minus 1).

<Fedor23>

Back