GOAT tournament

St-Pierre takes Silva down and grinds out a decision or submits him in the late rounds, Jones vs Fedor could go either way, although i'd favor Jones slightly.
In the final, St-Pierre gets finished by Jon Jones, mainly due to the difference in size and strength.

Remember, St-Pierre weighed in at 190.5lbs against Bisping at middleweight and couldn't get near 200 pounds before the fight due to the colitis. This is what jiu-jitsu wizard (and probably lizard) John Danaher has said.

Oh hell yea, I’m all for cross species fighting...
EdibleUglyCranefly-size_restricted.gif
Is it just me or is that an adult?

Fedor KO's Jones

Anderson KO's GSP

Fedor and Anderson act like they are about to fight but instead form the nWo and start slamming Dana and Joe Rogan through the tables. They spray-paint their backs as the nWo music blasts over the loud speakers.

/thread

GSP beat Bisping, who beat Anderson. Anderson beat Hendo who knocked out Fedor. All the fights, except maybe Jones vs GSP, should be very competitive size wise.
You just went full retard. Never go full retard

It's so funny seeing all these GSP fans so confident in his chances against Silva, as if the years of ducking never happened. I do wonder, why do they think GSP didn't want that fight? They form their own reality.
On topic: Jones smacks the shit out of everybody.

Last edited:
You just went full retard. Never go full retard.
How? By stating the facts? Fighters move up and down weight classes. This isn’t DJ vs Ngannou. All of the fighters could fight each other, they all have common opponents. Chael has fought Anderson, Jones and Fedor.

Fedor KO's Jones

Anderson KO's GSP

Fedor and Anderson act like they are about to fight but instead form the nWo and start slamming Dana and Joe Rogan through the tables. They spray-paint their backs as the nWo music blasts over the loud speakers.

Haha awesome!

How? By stating the facts? Fighters move up and down weight classes. This isn’t DJ vs Ngannou. All of the fighters could fight each other, they all have common opponents. Chael has fought Anderson, Jones and Fedor.
Aldo beat Florian, Florian beat Thomas, Thomas beat Serra, Serra beat GSP, GSP beat Bisping, Bisping beat Henderson who beat Fedor.

That means Aldo Vs Fedor would be very competitive in size.

You're a fuckin dumbass, bro <45>

Jones beats the shit out of Fedor
GSP taps to strikes against Silva

Aldo beat Florian, Florian beat Thomas, Thomas beat Serra, Serra beat GSP, GSP beat Bisping, Bisping beat Henderson who beat Fedor.

That means Aldo Vs Fedor would be very competitive in size.

You're a fuckin dumbass, bro <45>
You’re reaching

Fedor is 6’ with 74,5” reach
GSP is 5’11 with 76” reach

If they both would weigh in at 195 lb, that would be fairly the same size. All four have common opponents so it’s not that difficult to imagine them fighting each other. Also most MW could fight at HW if they wished. Costa and Yoel weigh around 215-220 on fight night

Also theres nothing amazing about making a smaller fighter quit, especially when you're covered in vaseline and that fighter cant submit you.

At least BJ had the balls to move up and fight GSP, which cant be said for GSP moving up to fight Silva.

Why are you always crying about GSP?

Silva did not go up and fight Jones.

Fedor KO's Jones

Anderson KO's GSP

Does Izzy go on to form the nWo wolf pack?

Silva wins that shit at 195lbs

GSP would be in deep shit against prime Silva, he could only panic wrestle for so long. Silva via TKO

Fedor vs Jones would be a toss up, but I'd have to favor Fedor because Jones was still a youngling. Fedor via UD

A drained post peak Fedor would have his hands full with Anderson, Anderson has been under some vicious top control and always lived to tell the tale. I think Anderson finishes Fedor or squeaks out a decision by outlanding him when Fedor fades late.

Prime Andy + ideal weight class = sheer dominance

Last edited:
Fedor DEMOLISHES Jones

Anderson TKO's GSP

Fedor UD's Andy

You’re reaching

Fedor is 6’ with 74,5” reach
GSP is 5’11 with 76” reach

If they both would weigh in at 195 lb, that would be fairly the same size. All four have common opponents so it’s not that difficult to imagine them fighting each other. Also most MW could fight at HW if they wished. Costa and Yoel weigh around 215-220 on fight night
What does height have to do with this?

Holloway is 5"11 and DC is 5"11. That doesn't mean they should fight each other.

Fedor has probably never weighed 195 in his life. And GSP walks around 185. He's not a big WW by any means.

Get a fuckin grip.

Tournament is invalid really without the true GOAT.{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Though if I were to play along Jones obliterates Fedor and then GSP.

They would be if they fought at 195 lb.

Fedor is a small HW who probably could’ve fought as low as 185 if he would diet a bit. He is 6 foot tall with 74,5” reach.
GSP is 5’11 and 76” reach, was a big WW and also the MW champ.
Anderson and Jones are close in size as well.
GSP beat Bisping, who beat Anderson. Anderson beat Hendo who knocked out Fedor. All the fights, except maybe Jones vs GSP, should be very competitive size wise.

Fedor is 5’10.5 at best. I am 6’1.5 and you can see the difference in my av.

Ehhh as a Fedor fan, the 2009-2010 date makes that fight a toss-up. I think Fedor would find his chin, but it’s hard to say.
Anderson KOs GSP at that time. Fedor beats Anderson.
If Jones got by Fedor, then I think he wins the whole thing.

Tournament is invalid really without the true GOAT.{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Though if I were to play along Jones obliterates Fedor and then GSP.
Lol why do you hate Conor so much? He can be in. Give him to Fedor, fight would look like this:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back