GOAT tournament

GOATtalks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The year is around 2009/2010 and all the GOATs are nearly in their primes

Fedor still hasn’t lost yet
Jones is already fucking everyone but not the champ yet.
Anderson just Matrix’ed Forrest
GSP who made BJ quit on the stool

Now imagine a four man tournament to decide who is the best fighter in the world. To make the fights more competitive let’s say they all fight at 195 lb. I think all of them could make that weight and compete successfully at it.

Jones vs Fedor
GSP vs Anderson

Winner fights the winner

Who you got and how?

Fedor KOs Jones
GSP decisions Anderson

Fedor destroys GSP

Fedor UDs Jones
Silva KOs GSP

Fedor UDs Silva

Jones picks all of them apart 5 meters away with his freak limbs

Fedor KOs Jones
GSP decisions Anderson

Fedor destroys GSP

Nobody has even stunned Jones, so I don’t believe Fedor could KO him. Probably Jon would control the pace and distance to TKO Fedor in the later rounds

Oh hell yea, I’m all for cross species fighting...
EdibleUglyCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Jones beats Fedor, GSP beats Anderson.
It kills me to say it, but Jones beats GSP.
All fights are won by decision.

Now imagine a four man tournament to decide who is the best fighter in the world. To make the fights more competitive let’s say they all fight at 195 lb. I think all of them could make that weight and compete successfully at it.

Jones vs Fedor
GSP vs Anderson

Winner fights the winner

Who you got and how?
None of them are close enough in size, the GOAT arguement is not who would win in a 4 man tournament. The GOAT arguement is who is the best relative to their weight/ who is the most accomplished.

Fedor KO's Jones

Anderson KO's GSP

Fedor and Anderson act like they are about to fight but instead form the nWo and start slamming Dana and Joe Rogan through the tables. They spray-paint their backs as the nWo music blasts over the loud speakers.

Jones beats Fedor by UD

Silva vs GSP gets canceled because Georges can’t come to terms contractually.

Silva vs DC happens instead and Silva TKO’s him with a body kick in the championship rounds

Jones vs Silva in the finals, Jones wins by submission.

This was steroid Jon and Fedor who just went to hell and back with Brett Rogers. Prime for Prime I got Fedor in a cro cop like war but at this time Jon by clinching and battering him with Hellblows

Silva TKO's GSP

Jones vs Silva would be interesting but unless silva finishes Via leg kick Jones wouldn't engage enough and leave him self open for Silva's wheel house. Jones by UD in a boring fight

Fedor armbars Jones, GSP decisions Anderson and Fedor annihilates GSP

Uber Jones would finish everyone in the first round.

Jones vs Fedor
GSP vs Anderson

Winner fights the winner

Who you got and how?

Also theres nothing amazing about making a smaller fighter quit, especially when you're covered in vaseline and that fighter cant submit you.

At least BJ had the balls to move up and fight GSP, which cant be said for GSP moving up to fight Silva.

None of them are close enough in size, the GOAT arguement is not who would win in a 4 man tournament. The GOAT arguement is who is the best relative to their weight/ who is the most accomplished.

They would be if they fought at 195 lb.

Fedor is a small HW who probably could’ve fought as low as 185 if he would diet a bit. He is 6 foot tall with 74,5” reach.
GSP is 5’11 and 76” reach, was a big WW and also the MW champ.
Anderson and Jones are close in size as well.
GSP beat Bisping, who beat Anderson. Anderson beat Hendo who knocked out Fedor. All the fights, except maybe Jones vs GSP, should be very competitive size wise.

Jones was very sloppy in 2009. I don't know if he'd beat Fedor at this point in his career. 2011 or 2012 Jones obviously murks Fedor.

Back