GOAT tournament

I can see Anderson winning it all as the underdog.

He's the only fightert there fighting in his optimum weight.

Last edited:
Big advantage to Jones if this was fought under UFC rules.
Big advantage to Fedor if this was fought under Pride rules.

Being in a ring would make Jones wrestling and clinch game less effective, and take away his massively potent elbows.

Prime for prime i'd go 80/20 Fedor in Pride rules, 50/50 Fedor/Jones in UFC rules

Silva and GSP would both get annihilated by either so not worth considering.

Jones wrecks GSP in the final. Fedor was already on the way down by late 2006/early 2007, by 2009/2010 he's a fast power puncher and not much else. His grappling game, striking setups, defence, and transitions between striking & grappling are all gone by that point, and without those tools he ain't beating Jones. Anderson gets straight up wrestle fucked by GSP, he fluked out a win against Chael the first time and cheated hard to win the rematch. GSP is better than Chael at everything and he ain't getting caught in a last minute triangle.

Now, if we take prime Fedor which was about 2003-2005, he cleans up the tourney with ease.

At the same weight: GSP beats Silva, Sonnen style, without the hail mary at the end.
I can see him beating Fedor too, being much more refined than him, technically.

He beats Jones too, who dies trying to make it too 195. Either that, who he gets caught by USADA, yet again.

All fights take place in their prime and at their normal fight weight .
Fedor throws , GnP's and finishes Jones with an armbar .
Anderson KO's GSP with a knee when GSP goes for a takedown .
Fedor beats Anderson by GnP TKO or Dr. stoppage .

What does height have to do with this?

Holloway is 5"11 and DC is 5"11. That doesn't mean they should fight each other.

Fedor has probably never weighed 195 in his life. And GSP walks around 185. He's not a big WW by any means.

Get a fuckin grip.

GSP was also the MW champ and definitely weighed around 190-200 when he fought Bisping.

Fedor was always a small HW with a frame of a MW and always was chubby. He usually weighed around 230, so he could easily diet down to 210 then cut 15 pounds.

With similar height and reach, both making 195, GSP would actually be threat to Fedor. Although I have Jones and Silva in the final

If Fedor lands this punch on Jones,Jones will die.

NimbleRelievedAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Lol are you retarded? Have you seen fedors punches?

Are you retarded? Have you seen Jones KOed? I don’t think Fedor would land on Jones because of Jones reach and distance management. Fedor don’t box like DC, we has long wide punches from range. Those would not land on Jones. Jones has fought many KO artists, none landed anything significant

If Fedor lands this punch on Jones,Jones will die.

NimbleRelievedAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Well he wouldn’t land that one, Jones has great defence and huge reach advantage. Also Jones has an amazing chin, that no one has ever cracked

Are you retired? Have you seen Jones KOed?

No I have not retired.

He didnt fight Fedor at HW so thats why we didnt see Jones Koed. If Fedor lands this punch,and of course he would,His name be praised! Then we would see Jones out cold and twitching.
Fedor cares not for the goings on of the manlet events below him.

giphy.gif

No I have not retired.

He didnt fight Fedor at HW so thats why we didnt see Jones Koed. If Fedor lands this punch,and of course he would,His name be praised! Then we would see Jones out cold and twitching.

giphy.gif
You are retarded, that was a typo

This is Fedor against a 6ft11 280 lb guy that is ranked as one of if not the top kickboxers of all time. A guy that is notorious for knocking people out with a jab.
12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid_004.gif

I dunno what Jones will do with his stumpy lil arms compared to this guy.

No I have not retired.

giphy.gif

You could find many such highlight reels from guys Jones picked apart with ease. It doesn’t matter

This is Fedor against a 6ft11 280 lb guy that is ranked as one of if not the top kickboxers of all time. A guy that is notorious for knocking people out with a jab.
12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid_004.gif

I dunno what Jones will do with his stumpy lil arms compared to this guy.
Probably you forgot Jones outwrestled DC. Fedor ain’t taking him down

Back