GOAT tournament

Lol why do you hate Conor so much? He can be in. Give him to Fedor, fight would look like this:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude, some of his fans believe Conor would beat Brock.
Leave them be!

What has that got to do with anything? Jone will go down quicker than a $3 hooker.
DC is a better wrestler than Fedor. Ever heard of the Olympics? He couldn’t do shit to Jon and Jon tossed him around.

Jon outwrestled better wrestlers than Fedor and beat more technical strikers ( Machida) than Fedor. Plus he has a huge size, reach and cardio advantage over Fedor. Fedor would only have a tiny punchers chance against Jon. Jon takes it 9/10 times

Pride FC Fedor is the GOAT he destroys all of them in under 3 rounds.

The only close match up would be the Jones that beat Cormier the second time.

GSP was also the MW champ and definitely weighed around 190-200 when he fought Bisping.

Fedor was always a small HW with a frame of a MW and always was chubby. He usually weighed around 230, so he could easily diet down to 210 then cut 15 pounds.

With similar height and reach, both making 195, GSP would actually be threat to Fedor. Although I have Jones and Silva in the final
GSP weighed 191 when he fought Bisping.

Fedor weighs around 235 and has never weighed 195 in his life. You expect him to he able to suddenly diet to 195?

That's like asking DC to go down to 195 when he's already on the verge of dying at 205.

GSP and Fedor are 50 pounds apart. Height and reach doesn't equal size.

Go educate yourself and come back in a few months.

GSP weighed 191 when he fought Bisping.

Fedor weighs around 235 and has never weighed 195 in his life. You expect him to he able to suddenly diet to 195?

That's like asking DC to go down to 195 when he's already on the verge of dying at 205.

GSP and Fedor are 50 pounds apart. Height and reach doesn't equal size.

Go educate yourself and come back in a few months.

So that means GSP cut weight to make 185. Without cutting he would’ve been 195.

Jared Cannonier was a 245 pound HW, who now fights at 185.

Fedor is not bigger than off camp Yoel or Costa, he could easily make 195 and maybe even 185. Fedor was 221 lb when he fought Hendo, 26 lb cut is nothing new. Fedor and GSP would be similar size at 195.

DC is a bit bigger than Fedor. He fought Black Beast weighing 251 lb. DC cut enormous amount of weight to gain size advantage at LHW. If he would diet a bit he too would probably make 195

Last edited:
Dude, some of his fans believe Conor would beat Brock.
Leave them be!

he could.

he has the Speed, power and accuracy Advantage & brock hates punches.

Conor also stuffed Khabibs TDD.

The year is around 2009/2010 and all the GOATs are nearly in their primes

Fedor still hasn’t lost yet
Jones is already fucking everyone but not the champ yet.
Anderson just Matrix’ed Forrest
GSP who made BJ quit on the stool

Now imagine a four man tournament to decide who is the best fighter in the world. To make the fights more competitive let’s say they all fight at 195 lb. I think all of them could make that weight and compete successfully at it.

Jones vs Fedor
GSP vs Anderson

Winner fights the winner

Who you got and how?

At that time, I think Fedor beats Jon while SIlva matrixes GSP.
Then Fedor probably beats SIlva.

Fedor remains the GOAT.

Fedor was beginning his slide during that time period. He may not have lost, but he had abandoned his transitions and overall diversity. I’d favor him over Jon at his peak, but this is more of a toss up.

Fedor tko Jones
Silva tko Gsp

Fedor tko Silva

Fedor was beginning his slide during that time period. He may not have lost, but he had abandoned his transitions and overall diversity. I’d favor him over Jon at his peak, but this is more of a toss up.
True. Him vs Jones is a toss up at this point. I went with him anyway but I wasn't really factoring in any subs at this point. If it was a 2003-06 Fedor there would be just as much of a chance for one of them against Jones or Silva.

Fedor > Jones
Anderson > GSP (or GSP > Anderson)

Either way, Fedor > Anderson/GSP

Back