GOAT contenders Post USADA

Hmm. Today, passing a drug test is just as much a skill as cutting weight or good footwork.

I give the prize for the «cleanest» fighter to the older guys in the UFC. We all know it is not possible for a 38-40 year old to be competitive at the top level without some aid, but they still pass the test And win fights. They Are the true goats of the USADA era.

You're a pretentious asshole (and a mental midget) for implying that there are some other rankings outside of the official ones that actually matter. No one cares where you personally or some literally who MMA """journalist""" ranks Johnson or some other fighters. Khabib fought Johnson when he was top 10, your opinion on where Johnson """really""" was in the rankings is irrelevant. If you want to bash fighters by denying their opponents rank simply because it fits your narrative, you'll get no respect from me.

If you don't agree with my opinion that's fine but if you think I'm going to back off because you are being an asshole you are sorely mistaken.

I wasn't criticizing Michael Johnson, I was pointing out based on the rankings at that point in time he wasn't top 10. He was prior to that time period though. Nor I believe did he ever get back in the top 10 after that point as he has had mostly losses.

Given Johnson will never be in discussions for p4p or goat rankings and this was the intent of the thread thank you for going off on a completely fucking random tangent

If you don't agree with my opinion that's fine but if you think I'm going to back off because you are being an asshole you are sorely mistaken.

I wasn't criticizing Michael Johnson, I was pointing out based on the rankings at that point in time he wasn't top 10. He was prior to that time period though. Nor I believe did he ever get back in the top 10 after that point as he has had mostly losses.

Given Johnson will never be in discussions for p4p or goat rankings and this was the intent of the thread thank you for going off on a completely fucking random tangent

Not only do I not agree with your opinion, I also don't agree with your behavior when you try to present your opinion as some absolute truth. No one cares where you rank Johnson, dude, if everyone starts disrespecting official rankings you might as well eliminate the concept of rank altogether, since you will have as many opinions as people. Khabib fought MJ when MJ was ranked #6 by the UFC, that's the only thing that matters.

And there's nothing random about my posts, my posts are a reaction to your comment:
Johnson was not ranked in the top 10 anywhere except in UFC.com rankings which are a joke.

The other guys you listed he fought pre-USADA.

Not only do I not agree with your opinion, I also don't agree with your behavior when you try to present your opinion as some absolute truth. No one cares where you rank Johnson, dude, if everyone starts disrespecting official rankings you might as well eliminate the concept of rank altogether, since you will have as many opinions as people. Khabib fought MJ when MJ was ranked #6 by the UFC, that's the only thing that matters.

And there's nothing random about my posts, my posts are a reaction to your comment:

I guess that you blindly agree with CM Punk being ranked on UFC.com or Nate Diaz being ranked in the top 10 for 2 years so that the UFC could justify him fighting McGregor again despite not fighting and having no ranked wins prior to that.

Or that Lesnar will be given at least a top 5 rank when he returns to fight Cormier. Stop drinking the koolaid. Their ranking system is a travesty.

And where the fuck did I ever say where "I" rank Johnson? I indicated his rank based on Sherdog rankings (The site we happen to be on). I never injected any commentary into his status other than to point out that his Sherdog ranking was apt given his prior track record leading up to the fight.

I think you are confusing an opinion with information... Not my opinion.

Back