Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Ramapge

No no they didn't rashad punch he never left off his feet with the punch and bader wrestled him never dropped him with a punch. Rampage hasn't been dropped by a punch since mmm I can't remember...

do you know if Rampage is in or out mate?
or is Chael just trolling

Rampage has posted training pics out in the UK so I'm saying he's in. He's at Ricky hattons old gym training with his boxing coach.

cool, cheers mang. hope he brings it big time and shuts the noobs & Dana & co up

Me too and your avy/name= best show avy and name ever lol.

tumblr_lz72fyGDX21qfeqsqo1_400.gif

he might win by sub or decision, he might as well give it up on trying to KO Rampage, you are not gonna KO Rampage, that guy has the true definition of a iron chin

Rampage sucks for quite a while now. Pumped for him to relocate (go away).

I can't wait to see if this guy is as good as everyone says. I like his attitude and he def looks the part. If he KO's Rampage things could get interesting at LHW.

link - Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Quinton Jackson

Yeah, i agree with you. I believe that he will knock Rampage out, Rampage now is just a shadow of the fighter that we saw some years ago, but he's still a former champion and has a strong name on LHW.

Everyone always says that, then they take it to the ground against Rampage. Hope Rampage stuffs all of Glover's takedowns and knocks him out. If this is really his last UFC fight, then he should go out with a bang.

Also why the fuck do all the haters always say Rampage is gonna get knocked out? He's only been KO'd cold 1 time in his whole career against Wand, the others were TKO losses to again Wand and Shogun who were both fucking beasts in their prime. Haters gonna hate, Rampage has a beast chin, can Glover KO him? Sure, he has good power, will he? Doubtful.

Glover will shoot for a TD on his first opportunity.

Why even give a guy like Rampage a chance by standing with him and trading? He has such a huge advantage on the ground.

People often talk about hypetrains, but this guy's is right up there. Rampage is virtually impossible to KO, so for people to think Glover will do so is pretty optmistic. Also, for those who think Glover will take Rampage down, I just don't see it happening. Rampage is very tough to take down, and Glover's not exactly a world class wrestler. Glover got wobbled by a guy who'd be pudgy at 185 who was on queer street, so as long as we don't get a completely disinterested Rampage, I could easily see Glover losing this. He's around -280 for this fight which is absurd.

Glover will shoot for a TD on his first opportunity.

Why even give a guy like Rampage a chance by standing with him and trading? He has such a huge advantage on the ground.

That's what Arona and Dan Henderson thought, I know it was yester year but if "Rampage" shows up, and this is a BIG IF. Being on the ground won't matter.

But I must admit why stand and trade with Rampage?

I kinda hope Teixeria takes this. I've never been a particular fan of Rampage and he doesn't seem interested in fighting anymore and that'll be his downfall.

People still have any faith in anything Rampage does? This guy does not care, and couldn't fight a cold. He. just. doesn't. give. a. fuck.

He does not fucking care. Why would you think this time will be different?

People still have any faith in anything Rampage does? This guy does not care, and couldn't fight a cold. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Faith in Rampage? 100% yes, faith in Quinton? So so...

I'm seeing this live, I'm just hoping for a sweet fight hopefully with glover winning

The Beastman did look quicker, but Glover looked unfazed. Which I don't understand since Maldonado rocked him with a reaching off-balance hook.

Well, Eastman, despite his imposing physique has never really been known for his pop on the feet. Also, I don't think Glover has a terrible chin, despite what some people say.

That's what Arona and Dan Henderson thought, I know it was yester year but if "Rampage" shows up, and this is a BIG IF. Being on the ground won't matter.

But I must admit why stand and trade with Rampage?

I hear you. Rampage is infamously inactive off his back though, opting to just stay there doing nothing while his opponent advances their position. I can't even imagine him throwing his legs up looking for a sub.

In his defense, he's pretty good at getting out of subs and getting back to his feet, like he did against Machida and Jones. And his TDD is still spectacular. I don't honestly see Glover taking Page down unless he rocks him first.

Faith in Rampage? 100% yes, faith in Quinton? So so...

Rampage, Slampage etc.. is gone. All you have left is Quinton, wondering where his check is, and if you validate parking for cashing it.

I could not really care too much less when I see him on a card. He is never making another run, and when was the last time he had a finish?

Back