Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Ramapge

Maldonado on life support almost KO'd Glover with one punch.

thats cute...you know who was even more almost knocked out to the point that he was actually knocked out? rampage, multiple times

If he wants to KO Page, he shouldn't strike with him.

Thankfully for Glover, MMA provides various ways to finish a fight with strikes.

2edz0v5_jpg.gif

I would love to see Rampage KO Glover

- 17 fight winning streak
- Destroyed his first 2 opponents in the UFC
- KO Power, Elite BJJ, solid TDs

Destroyed 2 people in the UFC that are not even ranked damn son he's gonna wreck shit!

Wins in other organizations don't seem to hold much weight once a fighter gets into the UFC. Hector was given gimme fights and came out 1-1...
If he beats Rampage, 'Quinton is too old, out of prime' and if he loses against him, people will just say he sucks :wink: That's how things work here, right?

That's the funny thing though is everyone knows Rampage is washed up and that his heart isn't in it. The sad thing is a lot of people think he can beat Glover and can also give a solid argument.

Rampage ain't got it no more. Maybe he can pull a decision but that's it.

Lets just hope Rampage makes it to the fight.

I seriously doubt Glover will stand with Rampage. He took Maldonado down, why not Rampage? If Glover KO's Rampage he should fight Gus next.

Glover is not knocking out page, if he tries to stand with page without exhausting page out then glover is going to go to sleep easy. Page still hits like a mac truck and is one of the toughest fighters to knock out.

The first time Glover feels Pages power he is going to grapple and take him down, either that or get knocked out.

Sitting in the pocket and trying to cuff hooks with Page is ridiculous. Glover doesn't have the chin nor the power for that.

I'm excited for this fight. Rampage is often unmotivated and distracted. If he goes into the octagon in this state he will be sloppy and lethargic. I hope his fire is there for the fight.

He better bring his thai clinch knees and soccer kicks then because punches aren't going to be enough, when was the last time anyone even knocked Rampage down? Shogun in '05?

If rampage wins this and two more fights against good opponents does he have another shot at Jones? Serious question

Back