Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Ramapge

This could be a really entertaining fight...

/captainobvious

If he stands with Rampage and gets wild, I think there is a great chance that he gets KO'd. On the feet, Glover is basic as hell. A very good puncher, but that's it. When you get lit up by a shot Marvin Eastman, you may have trouble with someone like Rampage.

If he stands with Rampage and gets wild, I think there is a great chance that he gets KO'd. On the feet, Glover is basic as hell. A very good puncher, but that's it. When you get lit up by a shot Marvin Eastman, you may have trouble with someone like Rampage.

He got lit up and came back to KO marvin in the same round ? You got me interested, i'll be searching for the video of that fight !

I would be surprised if he actually plans to stand with Rampage the whole fight. I think he wants to take Rampage down or lean on him against the cage at some point.

if he really wants to stand with rampage i can see him going to sleep, im expecting him to take rampage down or atleast try but i think rampage gets this win

That is serious crazy talk. I wonder if Rampage is looking for the knockout against Teixiera

He will KO this Rampage he isn't showing up for real

if rampage shows up ready and in shape he could win!!! he beat guys like hendo and machida who are way better fighters then glover

if rampage shows up ready and in shape he could win!!! he beat guys like hendo and machida who are way better fighters then glover

both those said fights were won by very close close decisions.

i like to think of them as karma fights for the Griffin loss.

both those said fights were won by very close close decisions.

i like to think of them as karma fights for the Griffin loss.

The Hendo fight wasn't that close. I can't really see scoring that for Hendo. The Machida fight is another matter.

I have a feeling it will end in a tko in Glover's favour.

According to Chael Rampage is ducking so I say eludes the KO punch by "ducking" and goes for a takedown or slam. :icon_lol:

Glover will have his work cut out for him. The only man to knock him out cold was Wand and it was with a knee from hell.

Back