Glover Teixeira looking for knockout against Ramapge

People giving Rampage too much credit. It has been years since he displayed the kind of power that so many folks are referring to.

If rampage wins this and two more fights against good opponents does he have another shot at Jones? Serious question

Well he'll have to sign a new contract with the UFC which he has been bitching about wanting out this whole year. Imo if it were to play out like you ask it would have to be with a stamp. He can't go in and try to box them like he's done for years, needs to work his wrestlin and some gnp. Basically do something different to show everyone that he is a good opponent for JBJ; as it's clear you need to have a well rounded game to even think about beating him.

I think Glover can finish him anyway he wants honstly.

This fight has potential to make fight of the year imo

Better chance GLover gets KO'd than Rampage.

Glover is gonna wrestle Page. That much is certain.

Rampage will KO Glover on his worst day

The hype this Glover guy is getting is beyond a joke

Nothing against Glover but damn earn that hype please

I know right?

hate to bring the reality check but...Rampage by KO

He better bring his thai clinch knees and soccer kicks then because punches aren't going to be enough, when was the last time anyone even knocked Rampage down? Shogun in '05?
rashad knocked him down and so did bader

Umm...I though Rampage was backing out of this fight

rampage is going to fuck this dude up bad.

People giving Rampage too much credit. It has been years since he displayed the kind of power that so many folks are referring to.

its been years since anyone traded with rampage.

everytime they do, they get hurt.

glover wont trade with him. hell try to hold him against the cage or take him down.

no one in that division aside from shogun and hendo will stand and trade with quinton.

rampage still has an amazing chin.

glover will probably tko or submit him, though.

The majority of the time when they're trading in the middle of the ring he is getting hit flush by a shot fighter that was never particularly good in the first place (he was 2-7 in his prior 9 fights against mostly middling competition or MWs).

The Beastman did look quicker, but Glover looked unfazed. Which I don't understand since Maldonado rocked him with a reaching off-balance hook.

rashad knocked him down and so did bader

No no they didn't rashad punch he never left off his feet with the punch and bader wrestled him never dropped him with a punch. Rampage hasn't been dropped by a punch since mmm I can't remember...

Back