• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLORY 26: Amsterdam [December 4 - OFFICIAL DISCUSSION]

I'm in the Arena nice set up, looking to be a good show. No alcohol for sale to spectators though 😥😥😥

Looks like this is going to be a great card.

Groenhart vs Holzken could be fight of the year. Btw glory is still on spike in the Netherlands.

If I buy the ppv from eversport will I also get the superfights?

Can't watch this card because it's on a channel that I don't get (I only have ESPN and ESPN2). :/

Awesome! Looks like it's Bellator for me...

Can't watch this card because it's on a channel that I don't get (I only have ESPN and ESPN2). :/

Awesome! Looks like it's Bellator for me...

espn 3 is online. you can watch it there.

espn 3 is online. you can watch it there.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks! I read an article about Shane Oblonsky that got me interested to see how he did in the tournament, and of course, Holzken and Verhoeven are always a pleasure to watch.

Didn't know Zimmerman was on the card either.

is SFS aired on any chanell ?

I know your avatar says Poland, but for U.S. peeps the SFS will be broadcast on tv channel CBS Sports Network via small tape delay at 4 AM EST on Saturday. And then the main card re-broadcast on ESPN2 on Sunday at 8 PM EST if you don't mind waiting or ESPN3 streaming live 4 PM EST today live.

Zimmerman really could do with dropping 10-20lb.
Looks slow and plodding at this weight

Back