• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLORY 26: Amsterdam [December 4 - OFFICIAL DISCUSSION]

Go, Benny! Go, Romania! It"s live on Digi Sport 1. :D I"m very hyped.

Hi, people! I just came...

I heard Zimmerman was dominated by a Superkombat jobber, Vanneste. Who did win the fight?

Anyone manage to get the ESPN3 stream working? Just a black and red circle for me right now...

Stevedit: Nevermind, got it working... no sound though??

Awesome atmosphere in Amsterdam! Jesus, Ilunga continues with the bad form losing to Bouzidi.

Superkombat"s Kongolo confirmed again with an important win, and Hameur-Lain won over Sikking. Wow.

I wouldn"t be surprised to see Adegbuyi knocking out Verhoeven considered such surprised of tonight. Normally Groenhart should not win against Holzken.

not this ref again. lmao

glory never learns.

hahaha I hate Oblonsky. looking drunk there.

That was some embarrassing technique for a pro fighter in the "premier kickboxing org in the world"

this referee is a real shit,but he is better than the horrible Joop Ubeda

Good work by Yurk,that knee made a date with a head going down :icon_lol:,but WTF this stoppage,the second knockdown was just a down...

One thing is true,Oblonsky looked sloppy as always...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back