Glo-Tex will make beating Rampage look easy

I think we all knew it was coming...

1zxv1x5.gif

Rampage is gonna knock the fuck out of Houston Texeira

I don't know who will win. I could easily see Rampage KOing Glover.

What I do know is that Rampage is leaving, so we will get to hear less crying about how horribly mistreated he is.

Glover's key to victory definitely isn't his boxing. The dude's top game is brutal, but his striking is predictable. He always leads with an overhand right or uppercut immediately followed by a left hook. It's worked well for him so far, but it's foolish to think that Rampage isn't capable of covering and countering on him. That being said, if Glover scores a TD it will be an awful, awful night for Rampage.

I'm not so sure about that. Rampage very easily escaped a Jon Jones full mount. Sure he was wrestlefucked by Bader but something was blatantly up for that fight. I would agree that if he finds himself underneath Glover with two bum knees like he had during the Bader fight then he'll be in for a world of hurt.

Glover is gonna get tooled and then i'm gonna come on sherdog make a thread and bask in the glory of it. Most of you let your hate for rampage cloud your judgement lol... This is gonna be great

So, where you at young dilla ?

Haha someone said Glover didn't have the wrestling to get Rampage down.

Glover fought how us Rampage fans would've liked Quinton to fight.

he fought like the Rampage that fought Dan Henderson.

mixed his boxing with take down attempts... just did a great job of being unpredictable...which helped his striking be even more effective vs Page... I believe this is the only fight that Rampage has ever got knocked down by a punch.

Glover is awesome and can beat Jones. But he's a bit of a plodder so its most likely gonna be an eye swipe and knee kick fest.

Back