Glo-Tex will make beating Rampage look easy

Glover is gonna get tooled and then i'm gonna come on sherdog make a thread and bask in the glory of it. Most of you let your hate for rampage cloud your judgement lol... This is gonna be great

I'm with you bro. If Page comes to fight not injured, it will be a short night for Glo-Tex.

This will be the first hype train to derail followed by Lombard and Weidman

I'm confident Lombard will derail and I think Glover is pretty legit but won't crack top 5 (I think he beats Page but wouldn't beat Rashad or Gus) but Weidman? Weidman seems like the real deal, and I think he'd give real problems to anyone at MW. I can see him beating Bisping and Vitor and they're next in line apparently.

I won't cheer for anyone with Glo in their nickname, and I hate Rampage. I'm not watching this fight anymore...

Lol, and add this to my list of threads to bump after Rampage proves to you bunch of idiots that he is not Kyle Kingsbury.

I'm with you bro. If Page comes to fight not injured, it will be a short night for Glo-Tex.

Oh shit! Watch out for "motivated, full training camp, healthy" Jackson to make an appearance next week.

Be on the lookout for unicorns as well...

I have a hard time not counting him out after the Bader fight.

Both his legs were shot. He missed weight for the first time in his career, and by a huge margin. Something was blatantly wrong. Stop being fucking stupid, please and thank you.

I don't think half the people rooting for Teixeira could pick him out of a lineup.

Glover is gonna get tooled and then i'm gonna come on sherdog make a thread and bask in the glory of it. Most of you let your hate for rampage cloud your judgement lol... This is gonna be great

Do you REALLY believe this?

I know that this is a bold statement, but given Rampage's current style of non-aggressive counter striking, his only chance of beating Glo-Tex is by KO--something Rampage hasn't done in years.

Not only is Glo-Tex hungrier and more motivated, he's the much more well-rounded fighter at this point in their careers. Additionally, boxing is Rampage's bread and butter, and over both of their last three fights, Glo-Tex has displayed much better boxing even.

For these reason, I really don't see Rampage being that stiff of a test for Glover. He really needs to fight someone in the top 5.

not a big deal . easy fight for glover . rampage is long gone

Do you REALLY believe this?

I do. The unfounded disrespect and writing off Rampage gets here is comical. You and all the drooling haters like you are going to be feeling as stupid as you've been looking. And I can't wait. Seven threads bookmarked already, I will be trolling relentlessly.

Glo-Tex??

LOL

Sounds like an EDM festival on the outskirts of Houston.

I don't think half the people rooting for Teixeira could pick him out of a lineup.

Wouldnt Rampage be more likely to end up on a lineup?

oooohhhh

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing_zps0ddc17e2.gif

Back