Glo-Tex will make beating Rampage look easy

Vel-Go.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing_zps0ddc17e2.gif

'Glover's going to beat Rampage and make it look easy.'

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing_zps0ddc17e2.gif

Glover got rocked by a left hook from Maldonado and we all remember what Rampage can do with a left hook.

Rampage by KO.

I am never calling Glover Glo-Tex, fuck that shit. And I got Rampage winning.

It will be interesting to see how this fight turns out. Rampage is my favorite in the match but if Glo-Tex wins he will add some excitment to the division I guess.

The only way Rampage gets a win is if Glover trips on his face when the bell rings and its a TKO

I know that this is a bold statement, but given Rampage's current style of non-aggressive counter striking, his only chance of beating Glo-Tex is by KO--something Rampage hasn't done in years.

Not only is Glo-Tex hungrier and more motivated, he's the much more well-rounded fighter at this point in their careers. Additionally, boxing is Rampage's bread and butter, and over both of their last three fights, Glo-Tex has displayed much better boxing even.

For these reason, I really don't see Rampage being that stiff of a test for Glover. He really needs to fight someone in the top 5.

It's not really a bold statement since Rampage hasn't been the same in years

Either Dana is going to be laughing when Rampage gets knocked out in his last fight in the octagon. Or Rampage is going to derail the hype train and eliminate a much needed LHW contender. Either way, someone is giving the other a big f#ck you.

Glo-Tex is probably the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, the worse part is his first name Glover is just as long and it's not like you're gonna confuse him with someone else.

Rampage will win by KO and all the bandwagon MMA fans will be back

First time back to back losses and people say he is "done"

Typical bandwagon chumps

I thought glo-tex was the stuff they put in shoes to weather proof it, LLbean vs Butterbean for UFC on FOX imo.

For these reason, I really don't see Rampage being that stiff of a test for Glover. He really needs to fight someone in the top 5.
I think should he win this, particularly convincingly, he'll get someone in the top 5, but this is a good/fair fight for him at this point. He hasn't beaten anyone to warrant a top 5 guy. Rampage would be that guy. Rampage is VERY tough to finish though. And I know everyone thinks he's cashed it in after seeing that Bader fight, but it is possible that could be chalked up to the injury.

Back