Girl accuses school dress code as sexist

As far as I understand, it's not.

She's just acting spoiled. there was an established dress code, she broke it. tough luck. Bunch of crybabies out there.

That's what it seems like to me as well. A little common sense goes a long way.

still missing my point. again, not all nudity, or exposed flesh, is showing off one's body.

not all nudity is showing off one's body?

When girls show up with ass hanging out and tits busting out of skin tight shirts, they are not trying for anything other than look at me.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

nudity is simply the lack of putting clothes on. wearing clothes and showing off are both actions, nudity is inaction

comfort, functionality, simply not needing the benefit of extra layers. same reason men take their shirts off.

except men can't take their shirts off in school or in public (most places).

Are you bored or just trolling?

Even the woman at the 3 minute mark in this video says that the only reason this girl wants to wear short shorts is to show off her body to the guys in the school. She says, "Everyone wears that so the boys will look." If a woman says it about another woman then it must be true.

[YT]E5tMl8FUJYk[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
These type of girls are a joke. Always playing the victim card, smh.

I heard them interviewing the girls (one from grade 8 about wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, and one from grade 11 about the booty shorts) on the radio and they both honestly sounded like idiots that just don't understand the rule. They both insisted boys never get "dresscoded" (not a verb), but I remember in high school the guys getting reprimanded for wearing tank tops and having their pants sagging all the time, they just never made a big embarrassing deal about it.

Its not difficult or at all outrageous to expect both boys and girls to keep their shoulders and thighs covered while on school property. You want to wear a tank top after school, wear a button-down and throw it in your back pack once you're out.

These are just silly, selfish girls, being encouraged by their mothers to challenge the rules because they are spineless and permissive in their own parenting. The mother was questioned directly about if it bothered her that her grade 8 daughter dresses in short shorts and has her bra straps showing, and the mom even seemed to hesitate slightly before saying 'oh no no no, of course not,' like it does bother her but she can't say no to princess.

It's weird how such a big story a kid getting sent home is. It was on the front page of CBC as well.

How do these reporters find stories like this?

"I got sent home for a dress code rule and I don't agree with it"

"SEND THE FLEET"
She mentioned sexism and rape culture so that automatically makes it more significant.
I feel that uniforms are are the equivalent No-no to provocative fashion, but on the other end of the spectrum of available clothing.

No need for uniforms. Let kids express themselves as individuals to a certain degree that it does not provoke too much.

There is definitely many available clothing options between uniforms, and highly sexualized garments.
Honestly this uniform policy sounds pretty simple. Both my middle and high school had uniforms with the former being more strict and girls found ways to dress for the heat and for attention within the dress code.
My school didn't let guys wear wife beaters. I didn't feel it was sexist. Felt justified as an attempt to keep things a little formal. Also found that very few of the girls who wore short shorts could pull it off. So many nasty fucking views were seen in my last few years of grade school.
I have mostly fond memories of the girls of my school years but there's always those girls who show a little too much at the wrong time.

Some of the responses to this bullshit are enraging. Apparently, enforcing a dress code is an indication of "rape culture." These are from Twitter:

- "It's summer, girls are gonna wear shorts and tank tops, dress code not allowing that is only perpetuating rape culture."

- "If you don't know what rape culture is, dresscode is a perfect example of it."

- "how about we stop over sexualizing women's legs and shoulders!!! this dress code is #rapeculture!!!!"

from: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/teen-girl-accuses-her-school-of-slut-shaming-her-jorts

Last edited by a moderator:
Teen female looking for attention.

tobias_cutoffs-170x288.png

I want to start wearing shorts where my balls can hang out the bottom on cool days, wonder if that would be ok.

I want to start wearing shorts where my balls can hang out the bottom on cool days, wonder if that would be ok.

If someone complains just respond by asserting that a man's testicles aren't sexual objects and that shaming a man's testicles reinforces rape culture.

#StopTesticleShaming

I agree with her... It's typical slut-shaming behavior, imo.

If someone complains just respond by asserting that a man's testicles aren't sexual objects and that shaming a man's testicles reinforces rape culture.

#StopTesticleShaming

Im starting to feel opressed without the ability to air out my balls as the weather begins to increase in Temp.

Im starting to feel opressed without the ability to air out my balls as the weather begins to increase in Temp.

Its double standards. According to feminist logic a woman displaying her cooter in public is empowerment but, a man letting his balls hang free is a vile pervert.

to take a stand for all men my balls might be getting some freash air this weekend, all in the name of equality of course.

BALLS OUT SUNDAY should become a national holiday held the second sunday in June from here on out.

Its double standards. According to feminist logic a woman displaying her cooter in public is empowerment but, a man letting his balls hang free is a vile pervert.

That's how agenda driven ideologies work. Emotional appeal. You are not supposed to critically analyze them. If you do, I'm sure they will have a word for you in order to stop the thought process in its tracks.

It's like a template.

to take a stand for all men my balls might be getting some freash air this weekend, all in the name of equality of course.

BALLS OUT SUNDAY should become a national holiday held the second sunday in June from here on out.

"Join us, and go BALLS OUT" - Sunday the 15th from 12:30 - 1:00

"Join us, and go BALLS OUT" - Sunday the 15th from 12:30 - 1:00

half hour man, that shit needs to be all afternoon, its hot out in this bitch.

When the sun comes out so do my balls! should be the slogan

People make words like "sexist" and "racist" absolutely meaningless.

What does short length have to do with sex/gender? The same rule applies for everyone. Same for "sagging" pants. Its not racist. Whites also have to wear their pants up.

Back