Girl accuses school dress code as sexist

I'm well aware of such things. That still doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to wear shorts. Guys will look, guys should be able to look but within reason. No need to stare all day.. young, sexually active teens are going to look, this is human nature. No need to make a meal of it.

They can wear shorts and the dress code for them is the same for girls as it is for boys I would think.

Teen boys are going to stare and you teach them manners but they are immature and the dress code is to keep the girls form turning school into a look at me one upmanship party.

Thanks, I thought my comment about the small penis was pretty firm.

Damn you are about as white knight as they come.. unless ur female of course.

U know, men have firmer dress codes in the workplace so... uhhh

Damn you are about as white knight as they come.. unless ur female of course.

U know, men have firmer dress codes in the workplace so... uhhh

if you don't like having such a firm dress code, then speak up, like this young lady did.

she may be wrong, but we shouldn't piss all over people simply for speaking up about something they think is wrong. if you're an adult (not you specifically), simply explain the counter point.

for all of you who think you're more knowledgeable, more mature, superior to the people in all these news stories that come up, then act more like it

and the whole issue is pretty well summed up by the psychologist they interviewed.

"prohibiting young girls from wearing especially short shorts is appropriate, especially if dress codes for boys are equally enforced. And while it

Standing straight up and having shorts to your fingertips is pretty damned short. I have a feeling guys wearing those types shorts is not very prevelant so I dont see the issue.

In fact if anything, the dress code is too lenient. Seriously. Stand up and look where your fingertips come to.

the dresscode inspection should not be done in front of her class. send her to the office and have the VP do it

teenagers are weird creatures

Bitch should go to public school then..

Well if the schools are allowed to make students turn their American flag shirt inside out, then they can tell this girl not to wear booty shorts. And fuck telling me not to look at girls and get aroused. Its normal. Sorry my **** works.

. Rape culture? Are these insane chicks just gonna throw that at everything and hope that it sticks?

Yes, that's the point of these ambiguous, shock-value talking points. Its essentially gives feminists a free pass to do anything while shifting blame and suspicion unto the other party.

Just because a female shows skin that doesn't entitle you to objectify them. Yes, I agree that this 'eye abuse' has been blown up by the media which as an affect on social constructs but it really puts me off when people talk about 'class' and whatnot when it comes to clothing.

Yes when girls wear booty shorts and have their tits hanging out, men shouldn't look at them and wonder why they are in such a hurry to basicallly show everyone what they look like naked.

GENIUS!!!

Yes when girls wear booty shorts and have their tits hanging out, men shouldn't look at them and wonder why they are in such a hurry to basicallly show everyone what they look like naked.

GENIUS!!!

Your level of response to his comment is gold. Keep up the good work.

She violated the school dress code and she was told what she was wearing was unacceptable. How is that objectifying women or encouraging the mindset that men are entitled to women's bodies? Encouraging teens to not show their asses to everyone in the school is objectifying women?

She said she was inspired by a post on Tumblr. That would explain everything.

More evidence that feminism is a movement of entitlement. Feminism teaches that women should get to do whatever they want without consequence and if there are consequences then they just have to throw around buzzwords like "sexism," "rape culture" and "patriarchy" until they get their way.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what you're saying is that your current intellect is a direct result of the effect of girls' breasts when you were in high school?

I don't know about you, but when I was a teenager I got an erection for hours just from seeing a female classmates bra strap. Accidentally catching a glimpse of cleavage gave me enough mental fap material to last for 2 weeks.

Of course, I didn't have high speed internet in those days. My family didn't even get a computer until I was 17. The only adult material I had access to was those floppy breasted African women you see in National Geographic. Damn those women seemed hot at the time.

My point is that if there were a stricter dress code I would have been the next Einstein.

GENIUS!!!

therein lies the point, not all nudity is sexual. though she said many a stupid thing, this girl wanted to be able to wear less clothes in the heat. plenty of cultures find a way to be ok with this, and flat out nudity in certain situations.

some of us are simply stating we wish the places we live in had more in common with those societies then the ones that sexualize every bit of a women's flesh.

Is the dress code applied equally along gender lines? If male student wore similar shorts and wasn't sent home I could see her having a point. More likely she doesn't agree with dress code and is trying to confuse the issue though a red herring since as far as I know Canadian schools have the right to enforce rational dress codes.

How many males in High School do you think are wearing booty-shorts?

How many males in High School do you think are wearing booty-shorts?

Maybe some should to make a point to the feminists/sexists or whatever these people are claiming to be to prove that they are being treated equally and fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back