Girl accuses school dress code as sexist

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/l...ield-high-school-quebec-canada-153056456.html

It may be hot outside, but even the guys usually wear shorts down to their knees. I doubt a girl's body can overheat more than a guy's. Also the girls should be banned from wearing tank tops. It is simply too distracting. When I was in high school, the girls flaunt their round bottoms, and side mammary glands. They should wear T-Shirts, and sports bra underneath. When girls play sports they don't seem to mind wearing the sports bra.

So what you're saying is that your current intellect is a direct result of the effect of girls' breasts when you were in high school?

So what you're saying is that your current intellect is a direct result of the effect of girls' breasts when you were in high school?

Sneaky gay test that makes you call into question ones smarts. Sneaky fucker.

is this where the world is headed, are we going to ignore that there are significant difference between gender just in the name of equality. rules are rules, you have to respect that.

What differences are those? That women should be allowed to dress how they want to without being objectified. Come on now.

My school didn't let guys wear wife beaters. I didn't feel it was sexist. Felt justified as an attempt to keep things a little formal. Also found that very few of the girls who wore short shorts could pull it off. So many nasty fucking views were seen in my last few years of grade school.

What differences are those? That women should be allowed to dress how they want to without being objectified. Come on now.

well then, i dont want to hear them later accused the boys in the school from "abused" them with their eyes, by checking out those smooth legs.

if i so happen to have the body that i can actually showed to the public, i wont mind chicks checking me out, if i dont like that, i wear something that will cover it. as simple as that.

well then, i dont want to hear them later accused the boys in the school from "abused" them with their eyes, by checking out those smooth legs.

if i so happen to have the body that i can actually showed to the public, i wont mind chicks checking me out, if i dont like that, i wear something that will cover it. as simple as that.

Just because a female shows skin that doesn't entitle you to objectify them. Yes, I agree that this 'eye abuse' has been blown up by the media which as an affect on social constructs but it really puts me off when people talk about 'class' and whatnot when it comes to clothing.

so_traumatic.jpg

Look how traumatized she is by the whole thing. Someone pay this poor girl some money.

Girl wears short shorts because she says its so hot.... While wearing a wool poncho in one pic and a black hoodie in another pic.

She has small boobs and is trying to draw attention away from them by showing some leg imo

is she a member of the twilight cast?

She has small boobs and is trying to draw attention away from them by showing some leg imo

Equivalent to you drawing attention away from your small penis by training in the martial arts?

Firm logic.

is this where the world is headed, are we going to ignore that there are significant difference between gender just in the name of equality. rules are rules, you have to respect that.

why the fuck would you respect a stupid rule?

who cares what girls wear at school. hell, the shorter the better. the fuck is wrong with you guys anyways?

6cd38cc0-ea7a-11e3-b5cc-7f407412b220_lindseystocker.jpg

Riiiight, so we are going to try and change the way a human male has been hard wired through years and years of evolution.

Fucking world is going to pot.

Women are and always will be sex objects.

Just because a female shows skin that doesn't entitle you to objectify them. Yes, I agree that this 'eye abuse' has been blown up by the media which as an affect on social constructs but it really puts me off when people talk about 'class' and whatnot when it comes to clothing.

You don

6cd38cc0-ea7a-11e3-b5cc-7f407412b220_lindseystocker.jpg

Riiiight, so we are going to try and change the way a human male has been hard wired through years and years of evolution.

Fucking world is going to pot.

Women are and always will be sex objects.
Lol yes did think this.

Back