GIF Request: Ross Pearson Reaction to Winner Announcement

Why don't you turds watch the fight again on mute? Those announcers are horrible. All they did was talk Ross up. Round 1 could have gone either way. Round 2 was clearly Ross. Round 3 I barely give to Ross. I could see judges fucking this fight up. I never saw Ross "kicking Diego's ass the whole fight". In fact Diego kept bringing the fight while Ross picked his shots. In any event, the fight sucked anyway. It looked like a sparring session.

I thought Pearson won, but I agree it was a boring fight that reminded me of a lackluster TUF episode fight. If I had the desire to watch it again (which I dont) who knows, maybe I'd put it on mute and conclude that it was in fact a draw. Either way, I wasn't impressed by Pearson.

All this looks fishy. No judge would be so incompetent to give it to Sanchez. Somebody got paid quite well that evening.

Ok now I know why Diego's nickname is Nightmare. It's a nightmare if you can't finish him.

I thought Diego was the "dream" Sanchez I guess he changed it back to nightmare it's only fitting Pearson thought he was in a nightmare lol

I like Pearson. Hate to see how terrible this sport is being officiated. It seems that every single card seems to have a hugely controversial stoppage or decision. It really takes away from the legitimacy of MMA.

It truly sets back the fighters.

pearson reacted like a champ.

frankie is the one that reacts the worst. throwing tantrums like little kids do in grocery stores and everything.

"The whole world knows that I won the fight, I know I won the fight," Pearson said. "It just looks bad on my career. This was the last fight on my UFC contract, coming from a no-contest with Melvin which wasn't my fault, than [sic] having this, which isn't my fault, doesn't look good from my situation with the UFC, you know what I mean? This is a fight game, the UFC can't sell ‘Ross Pearson narrowly lost a judges' decision to Diego Sanchez' in his next fight... I can't go main event in a card now."

Man Pearson really took that like a champ, fight wasn't even close. If most guys got screwed like that, they'd be crying about it. I remember when Gray Maynard actually did cry about a draw.

Yeah that was fucked up tho. That fight was a draw in my opinion but that's part of the problem with mma. You can absolutely dominate someone to a 10-7 round but if he edges out 3 super close rounds all of a sudden he's tied with you. That's fucked up.

Assuming it's a quote from an interview, I like the way they wrote "than [sic]", when it's just the Mackem pronunciation of 'then'.

... oh yeah, total robbery - the muppet who scored it 30-27 should never watch, never mind score, an MMA event again. Should fans boycott events scored by this fool? Not to mention Mr. 29-28 too.

I still think the Barnatt - Strickland fight was a little worse, but it's a bit like comparing rhino shi

Last edited:
There's no point watching any more Diego fights. We know what he will bring and we know whatever his opponent brings won't matter if they don't take his skull home for a souvenir.

Twitter Reaction to Dana White 'overturning' judges' decision:

Ross Pearson @RossTheRealDeal

Hahaha! Looks like he almost found it humorous.

The state of judging is beyond a mockery at this point.

Yeah, it kind of appears that when he realized that the fight was a split decision, he almost expected it. I kind of expected it when the first score was read.

Don't. It's Diego. He could go 5 rounds with a lion, lose a leg and still think he won.

monty-python-black-knight.jpg

Back