GIF Request: Ross Pearson Reaction to Winner Announcement

The UFC needs to implement its own set of judges alongside the athletic commission judges. When they gather the scores the UFC raises the hand of the fighter the UFC judges chose to win ignoring the athletic commission entirely. Just let them sit there like morons.

That would make things worse, actually.

How is one judge going to say Pearson won all 3 Rounds and another say Diego won all 3 rounds? Pisspoor judging.

That in itself doesn't necessarily mean it's a terrible decision. That's if there are 3 really close rounds.

But that obviously wasn't the case here. Ross shouldn't be too disappointed - everybody will talk about him as that fighter who got badly robbed and he'll probably get a lot of free lunches and...did he get a win bonus?

Man Pearson really took that like a champ, fight wasn't even close. If most guys got screwed like that, they'd be crying about it. I remember when Gray Maynard actually did cry about a draw.

If I was Pearson I'd be throwing a tantrum lol.

And he has every right to.

Ross, you surely will come back strong.. That was an awesome boxing stuff you showed there, can't wait for your next fight !

Diego-Sanchez_2935024b.jpg

Ross Pearson shows utter disbelief as decision is read out by Bruce Buffer

(Not as good as the gif but still decent.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...ons-in-UFC-history-against-Diego-Sanchez.html

Remember when there were fighters like Rampage who would actually admit in the Octagon they lost, or at least show some kind of surprise.

Ugh.

Diego's reward for being a tool is he gets to get beat up again (by not being cut from the UFC after 6 consec. losses).

Compare Pearson reaction to this fight and Hendrick's to the GSP fight.

not that it will take away the sting of an undeserved loss on his record, but i have a feeling dana and company will give ross his win bonus.

Not a gif, but here it is:

[YT]vSZuzqoVbys[/YT]

As soon as he heard 30-27 Diego he knew he was gonna get boned. It's sad to see Pearson take a loss like that.

The fact that Diego seems convinced he won, before the announcement, kinda makes me wonder..........

I would agree with this if it was any other fighter. Diego is a madman and im sure he really does believe he won. He didnt, but its diego......

Why don't you turds watch the fight again on mute? Those announcers are horrible. All they did was talk Ross up. Round 1 could have gone either way. Round 2 was clearly Ross. Round 3 I barely give to Ross. I could see judges fucking this fight up. I never saw Ross "kicking Diego's ass the whole fight". In fact Diego kept bringing the fight while Ross picked his shots. In any event, the fight sucked anyway. It looked like a sparring session.

Diego was not bringing the fight. Lol. He looked really unsure of himself most of the fight and was not busy at all.

And he should. Good luck to him

No conspiracy, I think Diego is just that silly. Look at the his reaction after the Melendez fight, he seriously thought he won that one as well.

Diego could get choke/knocked out and still think he won.

Took it like a champ. Even though he was completely robbed. Not like that baby Hendricks, dropping to the floor and crying over a close fight.

Maybe that had something with Hendricks/GSP being for a title and Pearson/Sanchez being a fairly irrelevant fight.

Just a thought.

iYSQLViWMOalC.gif

in each round diego did something 'wild' like shouting come on, or charging at pearson with a wild flurry etc and that's pretty much the only justification i can see for someone thinking he won the rounds... that they thought they were even and diego had that memorable moment that caught their attention... but come on, how can you give him 30-27 when he was dropped and taken down in the same round? pretty bad...

he shouted 'come on' lol

i hope ross gets paid his win bonus

Back