GIF Request: Ross Pearson Reaction to Winner Announcement

Not a gif, but here it is:

[YT]vSZuzqoVbys[/YT]

The fact that Diego seems convinced he won, before the announcement, kinda makes me wonder..........

0mZFBOs.gif

Here's one of just Pearson's reaction

kBJNDji.gif

Last edited:
Man Pearson really took that like a champ, fight wasn't even close. If most guys got screwed like that, they'd be crying about it. I remember when Gray Maynard actually did cry about a draw.

The fact that Diego seems convinced he won, before the announcement, kinda makes me wonder..........

haha, that's a tactic fighters use to sell the judges. Celebrating the victory after the last bell has become pretty standard, even though it can look pretty silly when a guy that clearly lost throws his hands in victory. :icon_chee

I wonder how he felt. He beat the crap out of Diego but lost?

Diego was one of my favorite fighters and I always root for him but he actually thought he won that fight? Smh man, he's obviously been hit too many times.

Man Pearson really took that like a champ, fight wasn't even close. If most guys got screwed like that, they'd be crying about it. I remember when Gray Maynard actually did cry about a draw.

He certainly handled it in the ring a lot better than king mo :icon_chee But he did bitch and moan in the press conference. Not that it wasn't justified.

Man, I had a 4 fight bet which I won with Diego in it, but jesus he did not deserve that win.

Hahaha! Looks like he almost found it humorous.

The state of judging is beyond a mockery at this point.

It's not in this GIF but when Buffer said 30-27 Sanchez (the second score), Pearson got the 'oh good lord, is this really going to happen to me too?' look. And then it did.

Anyone listen to the post fight coverage? I love Cruz as an analyst (and as a fighter) but he was frustrating to listen to. Same with Gilbert. The only one who flat out said it was robbery was Bisping. I'm like really guys? It's a big problem if the judges can't get that one right.

The UFC needs to implement its own set of judges alongside the athletic commission judges. When they gather the scores the UFC raises the hand of the fighter the UFC judges chose to win ignoring the athletic commission entirely. Just let them sit there like morons.

Greg Jackson: "it could have gone either way"..........................

"Back and forth battle"..........................

How is one judge going to say Pearson won all 3 Rounds and another say Diego won all 3 rounds? Pisspoor judging.

I like Pearson. Hate to see how terrible this sport is being officiated. It seems that every single card seems to have a hugely controversial stoppage or decision. It really takes away from the legitimacy of MMA.

Back