GIF Request: Ross Pearson Reaction to Winner Announcement

I found myself thinking during last nights fights "Man this is quickly becoming a complete joke of a sport"

Diego is so delusional lol

Sal D'amato strikes again.
BplL4cdIcAAOAfU.jpg:large

These were the judges

I was pretty fucked up and haven't seen the fight again, but i'm pretty sure that was the worst decision I've ever seen in my life.

118_Diego_Sanchez_vs_Ross_Pearson.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Sanchez's reaction is disgusting. He looks like he just won a war, and he engaged like a warrior, when he was moving back a lot throughout the fight. He only had one moment of extreme pressure on Pearson.

BplL4cdIcAAOAfU.jpg:large

These were the judges
Either Jeff Collins has no idea what he's talking about or somebody from Sanchez' corner filled it out for him while he was nodding off. This guy should be banned from every judging ANYTHING. Not even in his personal life if he has children (which I hope is not the case).

Diego is crazy. I expect crazy people to fight well since that's the only thing going for them. He cant even do that.

Probably the worst decision I remember seeing in the UFC even by Diego standards.

I didn't see the fights last night. Just how bad of a robbery was this? Was it a close fight that was pretty clearly Pearson's win or did Ross really blow him out of the water?

Reading the PBP on Sherdog... I have never seen such a reaction. There were hundreds of posts that came in at 25 past the hour just boggled.

Was it really that bad?

Why don't you turds watch the fight again on mute? Those announcers are horrible. All they did was talk Ross up. Round 1 could have gone either way. Round 2 was clearly Ross. Round 3 I barely give to Ross. I could see judges fucking this fight up. I never saw Ross "kicking Diego's ass the whole fight". In fact Diego kept bringing the fight while Ross picked his shots. In any event, the fight sucked anyway. It looked like a sparring session.

Sad for Ross. Dude performed well and got shat on. Fuckin mma judging is bad.

I didn't see the fights last night. Just how bad of a robbery was this? Was it a close fight that was pretty clearly Pearson's win or did Ross really blow him out of the water?

Reading the PBP on Sherdog... I have never seen such a reaction. There were hundreds of posts that came in at 25 past the hour just boggled.

Was it really that bad?

Yes, it was really that bad. Pearson outclassed him in every round. He was more technical and shut down all but a bit of Sanchez offense, landed almost at will to the body, dropped Sanchez at one point, scored what I believe to be the only takedown and still didn't win a round according to one judge.

man, how you get drop in a round and still win it??? (second round)

He wasn't nearly as pissed off as he should have been. Some guys get salty when they should lose and DO lose; he shouldn't have lost and everyone knows it except Diego. I would have been furious.

Back