Shoop Get your Halloween Avatars here!! Post some of your own Halloween shoop too! 2021 Shoop it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, it's only doing it in Firefox. It does it from any of your posts, your profile page, and when viewing the avatar by itself from the forum. Also when I download your avatar from here, O get this error message in Photoshop. I've tried Brave, Epic, and Opera browsers and it seems fine there.

rebef-messed-av-png.884746

Attachments

• rebef-messed-av.png
    rebef-messed-av.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 4
  • rebef-messed-av.png
    rebef-messed-av.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 53
Here. I use Photoshop for still images. I tend to use After Effects for gifs but do most of the prep work in Photoshop.

Shooping can be as easy as "Plopping a pre-cut head onto w/e background or person you want.". I would say that most people do just that. I cab teach you that in 5 minutes and it might be all you ever need to know.

You can have a ton of fun and not really "know" Photoshop. You are limited by your imagination. Hell you don't even have to use Photoshop. A lot of the guys do it on their Cell Phones. @Buff, @MacGregor, @TARTARA all use cell phones and are all top shoopers.

mistakes-2-Reign009-frankenstien-large.jpg

Thanks for explaining, lol. I didn't expect that. You did great. I cropped it a tad bit just to make him bigger.

If I may so request, can you put him in front of a background?

@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @dindonker, @Doughie99, @giovanni_ss, @TARTARA, @ThePsychoticKane

Anyone can jump in but I figure that you might want a crack at it since you started it.

2-Reign009-frankenstien-large.jpg

If anyone wants to put like a fake mustache and glasses on Max with Freddy gloves or something, I'm in, lol.

I'll get to to this. I didnt see it. @giovanni_ss had to show me your post. :p

INSTRUCTIONS:

Reactions: Gio
Hmmmm...a zombie hulk would be cool

I'm on it bro. I can put it all behind that smoke too. Cause.. magic. :D

Thanks for explaining, lol. I didn't expect that. You did great. I cropped it a tad bit just to make him bigger.

If I may so request, can you put him in front of a background?

@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @dindonker, @Doughie99, @giovanni_ss, @TARTARA, @ThePsychoticKane

Anyone can jump in but I figure that you might want a crack at it since you started it.

2-Reign009-frankenstien-large.jpg

What do you mean "can you put him in front of a background"? You want me to cut him out and put him on a new background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back