Shoop Get your Halloween Avatars here!! Post some of your own Halloween shoop too! 2021 Shoop it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurzhaar - GSP
German Shorthaired Pointer
p8DPo9I.jpg

Yep! I didn't realize that they are GSP as well. The GOAT dog I guess :p

Yep! I didn't realize that they are GSP as well. The GOAT dog I guess :p
They have a unique position to POINT out the game to the hunter, even when they are little puppies ...
Z9I6IYr.png

vGDqIgm.png

bOG1WYQ.png

GOAT dog and position for sure ...
and the story behind the cutten tail
and how they do it to them is another GOAT characteristic of this breed ... :p

Curious to see what could be done with mine, anything you got I’ll rock it.

Attachments

• D6FA53C1-EB53-4769-A5E7-EB744844664C.jpeg
    D6FA53C1-EB53-4769-A5E7-EB744844664C.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 3
Happy Halloween everyone!

After 3 weeks of making Halloween themed avatars for our sherbros, today is the day we celebrate it.
Cheers everyone!

This concludes the Sherdog 2021 Halloween Avatar Thread. Thank you to all the guys who participated and took part! Hope you enjoyed and had fun. Thank you for all your support and we appreciate it! See you guys next year!

- The Avatar Elite Crew
EhsCYRF.jpg

@Arqueto
@bigwaverider
@dindonker
@Doughie99
@giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Y40Vg9F.jpg

Special thanks and mention to our very own @Rebelfett for helping us out, big time! We appreciate the dozens of tags you posted in this thread and make the thread much bigger and much more fun than we expected. We appreciate all your efforts. You are now a member of the Avatar Elite!

End credits/ theme: Happy Halloween everyone!

FGxX3EJ.gif

After 3 weeks of making Halloween themed avatars for our sherbros, today is the day we celebrate it.
Cheers everyone!

This concludes the Sherdog 2021 Halloween Avatar Thread. Thank you to all the guys who participated and took part! Hope you enjoyed and had fun. Thank you for all your support and we appreciate it! See you guys next year!

- The Avatar Elite Crew
EhsCYRF.jpg

@Arqueto
@bigwaverider
@dindonker
@Doughie99
@giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Y40Vg9F.jpg

Special thanks and mention to our very own @Rebelfett for helping us out, big time! We appreciate the dozens of tags you posted in this thread and make the thread much bigger and much more fun than we expected. We appreciate all your efforts. You are now a member of the Avatar Elite!

FGxX3EJ.gif

866b3566620ca80d3e545bcfe4974b3c76274364.gifv

Cheers everyone!

- The Avatar Elite Crew
EhsCYRF.jpg

@Arqueto
@bigwaverider
@dindonker
@Doughie99
@giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Y40Vg9F.jpg

FGxX3EJ.gif

Great job guys you boys killed it. I merely popped in a couple of times and helped out. You guys did all the heavy lifting.

Happy Halloween.

Cheers everyone!

- The Avatar Elite Crew
EhsCYRF.jpg

@Arqueto
@bigwaverider
@dindonker
@Doughie99
@giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Y40Vg9F.jpg

FGxX3EJ.gif

There can be no more Hallowe'en-esque music than this.............from 1978 :

Sergeant Doughie sends his apologies to the crew for being AWOL on this mission.
I was assigned to Special Ops, naturally I can't talk about those covert missions.

Doughie99Salute4-MYERS-small.jpg

I hate the shelf the gangster AV that @dindonker made during Halloween for me, but can someone hook me up with a Santa hat on this son of a gun?

baseketball-foil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back