German government orders media to pixelate image of Berlin terror suspect.

I'm surprised they didn't edit his photo to pale his skin and give him blonde hair and blue eyes.

The German leadership is sold 100% into building a world will no borders, a utopian globalist society. Merkel doesn't care if her people are killed or if jobs are lost, she only cares if the push for globalism marches ever onward. Same thing in America. Why do you think Obama and the Dems can barely even bring themselves to say the words Islamic terrorism. Why do they leave the border with Mexico open during a terrorist jihad? Why do they sign free trade agreements that hurt American workers?

Wake up people.
Trump Bless

My guess is that dont want civilians correlating this attack with muslims -- which is really asinine because they already know the suspect is likely a muslim. By blurring out his face, it just going to make the populace more weary of all muslims because they made the perp look even more ambiguous than specific.

Idiots.

That does not make any sense, it is all over the media that the guy is Muslim and a refugee.

My guess is that dont want civilians correlating this attack with muslims -- which is really asinine because they already know the suspect is likely a muslim. By blurring out his face, it just going to make the populace more weary of all muslims because they made the perp look even more ambiguous than specific.

Idiots.

While it certainly wouldn't be a surprise, I'm not sure, they say pretty openly that he's a Tunisian, came as a refugee and that they failed to deport him when they should have in the past or something.
Probably it's not an extraordinary measurement for this specific case, 'just' a retarded law in general which puts the criminal's rights above the wellbeing of their population.

That does not make any sense, it is all over the media that the guy is Muslim and a refugee.

They why cover his face?

I already said they admitted they confirmed his ethnic and religious affiliation -- but they seem to try and curb the visual connection?

Well, pretty sure our boy Anus didn't just go back to his rented studio apmt downtown and sleep it off, or he would have been picked up by now.

So what's the chances he's being housed by some local "peaceful" Muslims?

JqjZYWS.gif
Where is the dislike button?

I would like someone to measure the collective IQ of the posters posting in this thread, I would be shocked if we reached triple digits.

Im curious how our WR muslim apologists will spin this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_8_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Own_image_ENG.pdf

Also, they have very strict privacy laws in Germany, moreso than any other country I'm aware of. This has fuck all to do with not wanting association with muslims, as should be evidenced by all the german media mentioning that he is most likely muslim :). How are you guys this fucking daft? Do you posses like zero analytical abilities?

Pro life tip, if something seems strange to you, ask yourself; Why. And then proceed to investigate, it will make you a lot more grounded in reality.

Last edited:
I would like someone to measure the collective IQ of the posters posting in this thread, I would be shocked if we reached triple digits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_8_of_the_European_Convention_on_Human_Rights
http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Own_image_ENG.pdf

They have very strict privacy laws in Germany. This has fuck all to do with not wanting association with muslims, as should be evidenced by all the german media mentioning that he is most likely muslim :). How are you guys this fucking daft? Do you posses like zero analytical abilities?

Pro life tip, if something seems strange to you, ask yourself; Why. And then proceed to investigate, it will make you a lot more grounded in reality.

You could just say under european or german law, they are required to pixelate ones face.

They didnt do it with Jaber al-Bakr so if the laws are so strict, why not apply in his manhunt?

Last edited:
German media constantly pulls the old Trayvon stunt , using outdated childhood images to soften the image..
Like in Munich where the footage showed the gunman to be a jacked up /well built individual with a full beard.... but they showed images when he was 16 .

You could just say under european or german law, they are required to pixelate ones face.

They didnt do it with Jaber al-Bakr

It's a fundamental human right that applies to any country founded on rule of law. They do the same in the U.S.

If a picture can be released to the public uncensored, it usually relies on a proportionality analysis beforehand. How certain are the police that the suspect is the one? And how dangerous is the suspect i.e. what threat does the suspect pose to the public if not apprehended?

If you release a picture of a SUSPECT, then you are also enabling the risk of mob justice. Remember the picture that was made public of an innocent guy following the bomb attack in Boston? That could have been really ugly, and it showcases why police units needs to be very careful when using the clauses in privacy/defamation laws to release uncensored pictures.

Germany operates with very strict privacy laws. According to the ECHR articles they should be allowed to make the picture public, as this most certainly qualifies as a matter of public safety. But it could be that they are not certain enough that he is the attacker, or german privacy laws forbids the public release of private photos completely. Perhaps @JDragon knows whats up here?
But the notion that they somehow want to protect this specific terrorist is well.... idiotic, to say the least.

Last edited:
It's a fundamental human right that applies to any country founded on rule of law. They do the same in the U.S.

If a picture can be released to the public uncensored, it usually relies on a proportionality analysis beforehand. How certain are the police that the suspect is the one? And how dangerous is the suspect i.e. what threat does the suspect pose to the public if not apprehended?

If you release a picture of a SUSPECT, then you are also enabling the risk of mob justice. Remember the picture that was made public of an innocent guy following the bomb attack in Boston? That could have been really ugly, and it showcases why police units needs to be very careful when using the clauses in privacy/defamation laws to release uncensored pictures.

Germany operates with very strict privacy laws. According to the ECHR articles they should be allowed to make the picture public, as this most certainly qualifies as a matter of public safety. But it could be that they are not certain enough that he is the attacker, or german privacy laws forbids the public release of private photos completely. Perhaps @JDragon knows whats up here?

They released pictures of suspects all the time without pixelation in the US -- it is vital in obtaining information on the whereabouts, the threat of mob justice does not take prevalence over societal awareness and aid. The only time i have seen pixelated suspects in the US media is when they request it.

In your initial response, you made the claim that the rules are strict but did not bring reason as to why Jaber al-Bakr, another terror suspect, of similar age, in germany had his image plaster everywhere, only a few months ago.

Are you saying they took this pic of the this suspect from his private computer? Phone? Album?

And responding to your ninja edit: -- I didnt say to protect this guy, i am saying they pixelated to stop possible attacks on other muslims, however, that would be stupid because making the picture more ambiguous would only increase the chance of false identification

EDIT -- Germany did also edit the face of the Sefin wedding murderer. But, this sort of privacy law does not happen in Canada or the US. Images are constantly posted in media of suspects.

Even still, that was an isolated, incident and not a mass target on the states as whole. Their information is based on finding documents in the Trucks (thats what they resported on Canadian news radio today) So, again, what is the spin apologist will use in censoring this photo?

Last edited:
Hope some east german's catch the pos and deal with him, the pro islamist douche germ gov will suck him off pat on the back and cry how hard the pos slamists life was.

Germies need a punisher type figure to rise right about now.

Perhaps @JDragon knows whats up here?
But the notion that they somehow want to protect this specific terrorist is well.... idiotic, to say the least.
It's also idiotic to not deport somebody who's proven to be a radical Islamist and a threat to the public or to let 1-2 million people in without any background check but here we are.

How taste their brown pee pees?

Disgusting.

If the Germans vote Merkel in again, it's going to be hard to feel too sorry for them in the future.

Back