German government orders media to pixelate image of Berlin terror suspect.

Of course they don't want to catch him. It doesn't help their invasion.... erm I mean, cultural enrichment.

They don't want to catch a terrorist so that the 12 deaths won't be part of some statistic and they can continue to claim that right-wing terrorists are the real danger.

Bunch of amateurs

I fixed it with my shoop skills.
He can't hide for long

Capturef_copy.jpg

Last edited:
The German leadership is sold 100% into building a world will no borders, a utopian globalist society. Merkel doesn't care if her people are killed or if jobs are lost, she only cares if the push for globalism marches ever onward. Same thing in America. Why do you think Obama and the Dems can barely even bring themselves to say the words Islamic terrorism. Why do they leave the border with Mexico open during a terrorist jihad? Why do they sign free trade agreements that hurt American workers?

Wake up people.

The German leadership is sold 100% into building a world will no borders, a utopian globalist society. Merkel doesn't care if her people are killed or if jobs are lost, she only cares if the push for globalism marches ever onward. Same thing in America. Why do you think Obama and the Dems can barely even bring themselves to say the words Islamic terrorism. Why do they leave the border with Mexico open during a terrorist jihad? Why do they sign free trade agreements that hurt American workers?

Wake up people.

Mexican terrorists? We better be careful.

Mexican terrorists? We better be careful.

I like it, your posting style is able to rustle me ever so slightly in 6 words or less. Islamic terrorists using the open border to enter the country and set off a dirty bomb or commit acts of terrorism. We have millions of illegal immigrants flowing into the country but you think Muslim extremists won't use that against us at some point? A free entryway? Sheeitttttt. They will and the consequences will be ugly.

Globalists politicians like Merkel, Obama and Crooked HIllary love the Islamic invasion of their countries. Of course Merkel does not want to catch this terrorist.

Remember the Crusades!

It was probably just workplace violence caused by Islamophobia and not enough Islamic prayer rooms set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, your posting style is able to rustle me ever so slightly in 6 words or less. Islamic terrorists using the open border to enter the country and set off a dirty bomb or commit acts of terrorism. We have millions of illegal immigrants flowing into the country but you think Muslim extremists won't use that against us at some point? A free entryway? Sheeitttttt. They will and the consequences will be ugly.
Silly, Muslims don't live in Mexico. Hueueue dumb conservative

Can you please cite an instance of an Islamic terrorist crossing the Mexican border?

Thanks in advance!

Can you please cite an instance of an Islamic terrorist crossing the Mexican border?

Thanks in advance!
No problem man.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/30/pakistanis-terrorist-connections-nabbed-us-border/

*Edit: Here are a couple more

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/17/exclusive-three-pakistani-men-apprehended-u-s-border/

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/...ican-border-released-by-obama-administration/

Double Edit: Bet he was like "well fuck, I got school'd"

Last edited:

media overseas posts clear pics of the suspect

german media censored his face!!!

I...I just can't believe that's true. I know the world has gone insane, but... they just blurred the suspect of a mass murder? Is there some kind of joke I'm missing?

Why on Earth would a government seeking a suspect release blurred images of him?
What's the point?

Back