German government orders media to pixelate image of Berlin terror suspect.

I...I just can't believe that's true. I know the world has gone insane, but... they just blurred the suspect of a mass murder? Is there some kind of joke I'm missing?
It's true.
4.bild.jpg

Germany can get fucked for all I care, they're asking for it anyway. Have all your women raped and everyone else exploded or run over if you want it so badly, shitheads

Germany can get fucked for all I care, they're asking for it anyway. Have all your women raped and everyone else exploded or run over if you want it so badly, shitheads

QFT

They are so pathetic worthless stupid they legit deserve whats coming.

Why on Earth would a government seeking a suspect release blurred images of him?
What's the point?
You know it's bad when Overpressure is like, "wtf is wrong with these leftist cucks???"

I feel bad for Germans. If you guys want to come to the States, now is your chance.

When Trump gets in he already said no immigrants from Islamic countries. If you care about the safety of your family hurry and pack your bags

The money powers that now run Germany and who are trying to run the world.. I get the feeling they "aren't German."

Watch it old man.
I may be old but that doesn't mean I can't reach right through the Internet and kick your ass, whippersnapper.

Did old style old people really call younger people whippersnapper?

How strange. Not sure what I'm supposed to say, new to being old.
You buttlicker.

Back