German government orders media to pixelate image of Berlin terror suspect.

It's hard to untangle the motives

Showing the German flag in Germany

Absolutely fucking disgusting

She probably had the guy holding it sent to a re-education camp afterwards, to relieve him of his racist ways.

WR Germans...

How do you cuckold in German? cuz that's what is happening to your country

It happened one time and then the other two parroted the same story... and you're ignoring one important fact we caught them.

Seems like border security is doing their job.

It happened one time and then the other two parroted the same story... and you're ignoring one important fact we caught them.

Damn... surely those were the only times and none slipped through the cracks???

Impossible to know.

He didn't ignore anything. If you don't like the answer, then you shoulda asked a different question.

Damn... surely those were the only times and none slipped through the cracks???

Impossible to know.

Well, Satan might also be slowly building an army of demons to overwhelm our world, but it's just out of sight so we don't know for sure..

We better start working on our interdimensional seals just to be sure. Perhaps we could contact the Nephilim to tighten up our defenses.

Impossible to know.

Now German police can't start a raid because of typos in a search warrant.
This country is one big joke.

Well, Satan might also be slowly building an army of demons to overwhelm our world, but it's just out of sight so we don't know for sure..

We better start working on our interdimensional seals just to be sure. Perhaps we could contact the Nephilim to tighten up our defenses.

Impossible to know.
Yeah, but we didn't catch one interdimensional demon crossing the portal to the Netherrealm

We did catch an Arab hopping a fence.

Bad analogy.

Adolf would be so proud of what his country has become.

They probably have laws against identifying suspects that are under 17. And this suspect is obviously a child, so I don't understand why you alt-right retards are making a big deal about this. If he appears older to your Islamophobic eyes that's just because you guys don't understand how war ages someone.

Im curious how our WR muslim apologists will spin this.

I haven't been following this story. Is this guy on the run and hasn't been captured yet? If he hasn't been caught yet, why would you censor his face? It should be plastered on billboards. I could possibly understand blurring his face out if he was a suspect, captured and being interrogated (but I would then uncensored it once he is prosecuted).

I haven't been following this story. Is this guy on the run and hasn't been captured yet? If he hasn't been caught yet, why would you censor his face? It should be plastered on billboards. I could possibly understand blurring his face out if he was a suspect, captured and being interrogated (but I would then uncensored it once he is prosecuted).

My guess is that dont want civilians correlating this attack with muslims -- which is really asinine because they already know the suspect is likely a muslim. By blurring out his face, it just going to make the populace more weary of all muslims because they made the perp look even more ambiguous than specific.

Idiots.

Well Shit, I'd go on a killing spree if my name was Anus aswell.

My guess is that dont want civilians correlating this attack with muslims -- which is really asinine because they already know the suspect is likely a muslim. By blurring out his face, it just going to make the populace more weary of all muslims because they made the perp look even more ambiguous than specific.

Idiots.

If that's the reason then German government is pretty dumb. It's to tell the guy isn't of European ancestry even without the eyes. Who they think they foolin'?

Back