Media "Georges Will Be The Only Person That Can Comeback And Compete WIth This Record"

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I don't see anyone beating this record in a very long time."

"I guess Georges St-Pierre, if he came back could compete for that. Yea, he's one behind me so Georges will be the only person that can comeback and compete for this record. Outside from that, I don't see anybody getting up there with that record."

"Mixed martial arts is getting harder and harder. The holes in peoples game are closing up.

So I guess the GOAT has to comeback and tie the record again.

tenor.gif

Gsp never failed a dozen drug tests so he's still ahead imo

Unfortunately GSP gets his ass whipped by current welterweights and middleweights

GSP got KO’d by a pasta fed baby T-rex with one arm.

He was TKO'd but then completely dominated him in the rematch and Jones lost to a guy on 1 leg and then again last night.

Matt Serra is also vastly underrated

He's not beating Usman or Izzy. What's he going to defend?

Unfortunately GSP gets his ass whipped by current welterweights and middleweights
GSP would beat the current WWs lol.

Probably even to this day, at 38 years old he'd have a very good chance of beating Usman and Colby.

He was TKO'd but then completely dominated him in the rematch and Jones lost to a guy on 1 leg and then again last night.

Matt Serra is also vastly underrated
Jones has only lost one fight and it was by DQ.

Matt Serra has a record of 11-7. An excellent grappler but an average MMA journeyman with one spectacular performance under his belt.

Jones has only lost one fight and it was by DQ.

Matt Serra has a record of 11-7. An excellent grappler but an average MMA journeyman with one spectacular performance under his belt.

Serra had a close fight with Penn that could have went either way imo and he beat Hughes imo

He's not beating Usman or Izzy. What's he going to defend?
The record Jones just broke isn't about title defenses. It's for most title fight wins.

They both were tied at 15 before this fight.

Jones is fending off the very best light-heavyweights still.

No way GSP can live with the top welterweights now. The man was avoiding Tyrone Woodley like his life depended on it when Woodley was champ and he was talking about fighting again.....Usman would murder GSP.

GSP picks his spots. He'll come back for a beatable middleweight titlist like Michael Bisping, but there are no easy fights for him in his natural weight class. I think even Covington finishes GSP.

Yeah that record will be hard to be broken. Jones is right everyone game is becoming more complete. By 5-10 years from now almost every fighter in the top 5 or top 10 will hardly have any holes in their game.

It would be hard to believe someone tying or surpassing that record. Only GSP has a chance, if he comes back.

Probably even to this day, at 38 years old he'd have a very good chance of beating Usman and Colby.
GSP is an ATG, but I disagree I think the great man is too old. Would love to be proven wrong

You're crazy. GSP was scared shitless about facing Woodley as champ. He don't want no smoke with relentless cardio monsters like Usman and Covington. The Usman/Covington fight will tell GSP that he doesn't want either of them.

GSP cannot live with the current crop of top Welterweights. They are too strong and relentless. There's a reason he only came out of retirement to fight whom everyone considered one of the most beatable middleweight champs ever in Bisping. He didn't want Woodley.

Jones is fending off the very best light-heavyweights still.

No way GSP can live with the top welterweights now. The man was avoiding Tyrone Woodley like his life depended on it when Woodley was champ and he was talking about fighting again.....Usman would murder GSP.

GSP picks his spots. He'll come back for a beatable middleweight titlist like Michael Bisping, but there are no easy fights for him in his natural weight class. I think even Covington finishes GSP.
Casual detected.

GSP is a better version of both Usman and Colby. His striking is way better, so is his timing, wrestling and overall game.

They really have nothing to offer that a juiced Hendricks or some of his other opponents didn't already offer.

The only reason GSP would not be able to live with the current WWs is because of age. In terms of skillset, he's still better than each and everyone of them.

You're crazy. GSP was scared shitless about facing Woodley as champ. He don't want no smoke with relentless cardio monsters like Usman and Covington. The Usman/Covington fight will tell GSP that he doesn't want either of them.

GSP cannot live with the current crop of top Welterweights. They are too strong and relentless. There's a reason he only came out of retirement to fight whom everyone considered one of the most beatable middleweight champs ever in Bisping. He didn't want Woodley.
Woodley could have fought Georges you know.....when they were both in the UFC and Georges was champ but unfortunately, Woodley couldn't win striking matches with Jake fucking Shields..

lol Woodley only emerged when GSP's era of WWs started declining.

GSP vs Lightweight champ only if it is Khabib or Mcgregor i doubt he would want to fight Ferguson

Back