Media "Georges Will Be The Only Person That Can Comeback And Compete WIth This Record"

Lol he won't. Usman would ragdoll older slower USADA GSP.

The delusion is strong in some of these people. It's only after Usman embarrasses GSP that they would admit that GSP was too old to deal with him and should never have taken the fight (and GSP is smart enough to never get in the cage with Usman, so we won't have to worry about it)

Wanting to fight Khabib is calculated?

He wants something that makes sense for him and fighting guy a with 1 title defense, who is unknown by the public makes absolutely no sense.

It's easy to talk from the sidelines for 6+ years and the only fight you take in that time is Bisping on the verge of retirement.

GSP is not looking for the toughest fights, or many fights at all. He wants to protect and maintain his legacy, and I don't blame him for that. He can give interviews saying he wants to fight Stipe Miocic and it means nothing. He knows how to keep his name out there. Floyd Mayweather does the same thing in retirement.

Wanting to fight Khabib is calculated?

He wants something that makes sense for him and fighting guy a with 1 title defense, who is unknown by the public makes absolutely no sense.

Jones never stepped up to HW despite entertaining the idea for years and despite not even being particularly small for that division. And after last night's fight, i'm sure he wants nothing to do with HW anymore.

Well I agree that Jones is unwillingly to step up to heavyweight unless it's against an opponent he feels is very beatable for him. He's calculating as well.

The main problem for Jones at heavyweight is the knockout power a lot of the heavies poesses. It's an equalizer in that division. If he get clipped by even one shot by a lot of these heavyweights, it can be goodnight. Black Beast is nowhere near the fighter Jones is, but with his one shot knockout power, even that is a risky heavyweight fight for Jones. Jones doesn't carry that type of power, so he'd have to keep grinding out wins against guys who could finish him with one shot

Last edited:
Jones is fending off the very best light-heavyweights still.

No way GSP can live with the top welterweights now. The man was avoiding Tyrone Woodley like his life depended on it when Woodley was champ and he was talking about fighting again.....Usman would murder GSP.

GSP picks his spots. He'll come back for a beatable middleweight titlist like Michael Bisping, but there are no easy fights for him in his natural weight class. I think even Covington finishes GSP.
That’s so wrong it’s not even funny.

George came back specifically to get the MW belt.

Bisping was stalling due to injury or some shit.

Dana got Gsp to agree to challenge Woodley after the Woodley Maia fight and was there to do it.

Woodley stares at Maia all fight and Dana doesn’t give him the go ahead.

Later,
Bisping fights about to happen. George and Woodley are on a sports talk show a few days before the fight.

Woodley says something about wanting to challenge George for the Mw belt if he wins.

George smiles and laughs. Completely DWARFING Woodley. Pats him on the back and says “stick around little buddy” or something to that effect. But he did say”little buddy “ to him like he was a middle school fan.

He was never worried about Woodley ONE bit.

Two of woodleys worst loses. Nate the great and Rory, George prepares them for him.

He already had a gameplan for him his preped to people for him already.

For fucks sake man. Try and keep up.

GSP is coming back this year, be prepared my fellow GSP fanboys

Casual detected.

GSP is a better version of both Usman and Colby. His striking is way better, so is his timing, wrestling and overall game.

They really have nothing to offer that a juiced Hendricks or some of his other opponents didn't already offer.

The only reason GSP would not be able to live with the current WWs is because of age. In terms of skillset, he's still better than each and everyone of them.

Agreed. Both in terms of career accomplishments and technical craft these people shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as GSP. I think GSP would still beat them now, and he basically retired six years ago.

Got a point.
Here's the list of most title fight wins before the Reyes fight.
cRq3q5C.png

Even if Aldo got a title shot and won 1 or 2, I don't see him winning 6 more title fights.

The only options to see someone reach 14 title fight wins within the next few years would be if GSP or MM comes back.

Otherwise it'll take at least until 2023 until we see someone else reaching 14 title fight wins.
There are a few active champs with 5-7 title wins.
Nunes is at 7 title wins at the moment.
But since she averages 2 fights per year it would take her until 2023 to reach 14 title wins.

Jones is fending off the very best light-heavyweights still.

No way GSP can live with the top welterweights now. The man was avoiding Tyrone Woodley like his life depended on it when Woodley was champ and he was talking about fighting again.....Usman would murder GSP.

GSP picks his spots. He'll come back for a beatable middleweight titlist like Michael Bisping, but there are no easy fights for him in his natural weight class. I think even Covington finishes GSP.

colby can’t finish a sandwich but he’d finish the best WW ever? Lol

Lol gsp tapped to strikes from 5'6 Matt Serra. Tapped to Matt Hughes.

Jones has never even been knocked down or subbed.

Back