• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St Pierre wants to fight Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting a German vegan manlet who was trying to make the world a better place for his people, seriously? That's low, Georges.
If I could go back in time, I would beat up Brendan Schaub before he rats out the free streaming links.

Okay Mr. Internet Nazi

How do you think Baby Hitler would fair in a fight against GSP?

Lol throwing out Nazi like a cucked goy, you a left wing or right wing soy boy?

Nah bro, the new Nazis are the Israelis who are extremely racist and love apartheid.

Everyone was once someone's little angel. Random but I liked that line from a recent movie I saw called Shot Caller.

He would fair as every other single baby vs adult GSP.

I hope Himmler will be the ref. would watch in that case

Just need to wait for Tim Kennedy to find Hitler. GSP by UD.

Pretty sure Hitler would have no problem taking down a Canadian. It’s the Russians he has a problem with.

see operation barbarossa.
You couldn't be more wrong. The Germans feared, and had incredible respect for, the Canadians. More than they did the Americans, that's for sure. GSP by being Canadian.

Hitler is a bad matchup for French fighters. GSP would surrendertap to strikes after the first blitz

Trying to score brownie points in Hollywood. More people were responsible for the deaths of more people GSP.
Hating one of history’s greatest monsters isn’t “trying to score brownie points”

Hating one of history’s greatest monsters isn’t “trying to score brownie points”

Don't even bother, every post they have made in this thread have included overt and thinly veiled signals to their neo-nazism

Trying to score brownie points in Hollywood. More people were responsible for the deaths of more people GSP.

Exactly.

Well, he IS trying to make it in Hollywood, so it won't hurt.

Unfortunately he can't play Batroc again.

id be interested to sit down and have a conversation with gsp about what evil things hitler supposedly did and why he feels the need to take revenge.

Where you at George?

iu

The Allies would not have won WW2 without the French secret agents/underground. Period.

EDIT: One example of many is the brilliant disinformation campaign to obfuscate the landing time and place for D-Day (European land invasion).
Even if D-Day was a complete failure, the Germans wouldn't have won the war. The war was won by the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back