• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St Pierre wants to fight Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler by GSP being gassed in the third.
mockup-f6d70c1a.jpg

shut up dork. i made a baby jab at the guy for saying something cringeworthy. it’s not the end of the world.

insulting you for being stupid means the end of the world? Wow, what a drama queen.
What I love most about the age of the internet is how it brings us all together.

I imagined Hitler must be having a lot of guards, how do you going to pass all those Third Reich infantry GSP?

Reality of war is dark, no way it can be understood in the similar term like how we view one-on-one combat sport is.

It's a visual of watching people died everyday without head, arms or body.

The US supplied the Russians with the needed goods to fight the Germans starting in 1941.
This can not be under-stated. In fact, one of the top Russian Historians in the world is currently in the process of publishing a book that will likely change how academics and historians see the Russian role and how the US enabled them.

Essentially, without lend lease, Stalingrad isn’t possible. Moreover, Hitler was fighting on three fronts and this was not accidental. To discredit that allied impact on the victory in WWII is folly.

This is the only time I will ever use this fucking degree directly. God Damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back