• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Georges St Pierre wants to fight Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then he'd throw in the towel just like the french threw up the white flag to Hitler in ww2

bro why do you care?! lmao stop quoting me
Replying means caring now? Again, what a drama queen.

I thought your comment sounded bitchy, like how girls would insult each other but phrase it in a fake complimentary sort of way. Then I commented on it. That's it. Nobody really cares guy.

captain-america-avengers.gif

tumblr_n3o4q3oGlK1qd9ebro4_500.gifv

tumblr_n3ey3vcb7G1rhmne4o1_500.gif

Hitler would unexpectedly form a pact with the ref and then handed the W by DQ

Pretty sure Hitler would have no problem taking down a Canadian. It’s the Russians he has a problem with.

see operation barbarossa.
Shows what you know.

In WW1 the Allies had to bring in Canadians when they needed real fighters to get the job done. Vimy Ridge was a major German stronghold of vital strategic importance to Germany and for 2 years the Allies couldn't take it. Canada came in to do the job.

In WW2 Leo Major captured 93 germans single handed.

GSP beats Hitler, Stalin and the Japanese Emperor at the same time.

Shows what you know.

In WW1 the Allies had to bring in Canadians when they needed real fighters to get the job done. Vimy Ridge was a major German stronghold of vital strategic importance to Germany and for 2 years the Allies couldn't take it. Canada came in to do the job.

In WW2 Leo Major captured 93 germans single handed.

GSP beats Hitler, Stalin and the Japanese Emperor at the same time.
The Russians beat Germany. Not the allies.

The allies showed up to the party after the Russians already weakened the Nazis. Battle of Stalingrad destroyed the morale of Germany. They didn’t expect the harshness of the Russian winter and the supply cut off. They were eventually surrounded and annihilated.

The Russians beat Germany. Not the allies.

The allies showed up to the party after the Russians already weakened the Nazis. Battle of Stalingrad destroyed the morale of Germany. They didn’t expect the harshness of the Russian winter and the supply cut off. They were eventually surrounded and annihilated.
The US supplied the Russians with the needed goods to fight the Germans starting in 1941.

He was born in Austria.
To Be fair, Austria was previously part of Germany before World War I and was inhabited mainly by ethnic Germans. Austrians wanted to be part of Germany and gave little to no resistance when the Germans annexed it.

He wouldn’t so much as give GSP the time of day, he’d send Eva “The Terror” Braun to do his lightweight work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back